Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sparks - iOS only Indie Rock album - Richard Yot.

2»

Comments

• @Franketti said:
    Good song! A bit too much of reverb for my taste. Like it.

Thanks for listening. I still haven't learned my lesson though! ;)

• finally getting around to giving this a listen today.

Love that texture that starts things off in Mirrors! And first thought on the vocals is they sound a bit more 'professional' this time. Great 1st track - I get those early 90s brit bands vibe again like in much of your stuff.

• @Halftone said:
    finally getting around to giving this a listen today.

Love that texture that starts things off in Mirrors! And first thought on the vocals is they sound a bit more 'professional' this time. Great 1st track - I get those early 90s brit bands vibe again like in much of your stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to listen - much appreciated :)

Those pads at the start of Mirrors are all created with the guitar, with the help of a volume pedal and some reverb and delay. I wanted to see if I could create those synth-like textures using nothing but the guitar, and there are no synths at all in that song (that's not the case on the rest of the album though, synths everywhere).

• solid album and production. tracks that I enjoyed best: Mirrors, We Try But We Are Filled With Doubt, I Fell Into Your Eyes.

the riff at the beginning of Crows reminded me of the 90s band Morphine (maybe because I watched a documentary about them last week..)

• @richardyot said:

@HotStrange said:
    Woah I’m really digging this. Gives me late 80s/early 90s vibes. Like Pavement, Slint, etc. Great stuff!

Thanks! You won't be surprised to hear that Pavement and Slint are two bands I really love. I was listening to Slanted and Enchanted earlier today :)

Excellent record. I think I love every one they ever made.

• I've just had an email from BBC Radio Kent, they're going to be playing "Mirrors" tomorrow night between 9-10pm. That's three songs from this album that have had radio play, so I'm really happy about that.

• @richardyot said:
    I've just had an email from BBC Radio Kent, they're going to be playing "Mirrors" tomorrow night between 9-10pm. That's three songs from this album that have had radio play, so I'm really happy about that.

Congrats!

• @richardyot said:
    I've just had an email from BBC Radio Kent, they're going to be playing "Mirrors" tomorrow night between 9-10pm. That's three songs from this album that have had radio play, so I'm really happy about that.

That’s awesome!!