Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mononoke's pads (and key pressure in MPE with external keyboard) are not working as expected.

On the pads within Mononoke, moving right and left does not produce pitch bend. Just makes a squiggly noisey sound. It does the same up and down the pads as well (aftertouch). I does increase volume, but nothing else seems to work as described in the manual. This is using the "init" preset. But I'm not able to get any discernable pitch bend or aftertouch in any other preset I've tried either.

Using an MPE Keyboard, pitch bend seems to work unless I start on a key (as opposed to the slider bar beneath the keys on the Roli). Pressure doesn't seem to do anything. Velocity volume works and sliding up the keys work as expected.

Seems like something is buggy with this. I don't remember this not working when the app was first released. Not sure what to think.

Anyone else having this issue?