Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SFM Tutorials: Fosfat

Klevgrand Fosfat Transient Fertilizer - Tutorial and Demo

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fosfat/id1627529212

This video contains the following product demonstration:

• How to use Fosfat with DigiStix and also with a Grand Piano inside AUM
  • How to set-up the trigger base on frequency and width
  • How to set the floor and level for the trigger output
  • How to set attack, release, pitch drop, frequency and low-cut for the oscillator
  • How to set attack, release, Stereo, High-cut and low-cut for the noise
  • How to set the gain level for Oscillator and Noise
  • How to set the final output for Fosfat
  • How to select presets
  • Etc.

I hope you enjoy, please do not forget to subscribe!

Comments

• edited November 2022

Just bought this during the Black Friday sale and I’m finding Fosfat a bit subtle for my taste.

Seems like it could really use a Wet/Dry signal mix option. I’m used to using FAC Transient and for my style of working I find FAC’s solution far easier and faster to get usable results.

Of course... I could be shouting into the void on this one based on the lack of responses on literally all of the Fosfat threads. Perhaps Fosfat was the first big app flop for Klevgrand?