Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Export audio IMPC Pro

I export my first song no problem but now the system led's are all Full and it never export this song I've been trying for days trying to fixed this by restarting my IPAD2 still the same issue.

Comments

• If you talk about the leds meter of RAM that is a bug and doesnt affect

• Yes the ram meter is full and its rendering a wav taking now almost an hour and a half and its still going low very very slow I don't understand I also have both IMPC's and this one is have problems.

• Thats a lot how many sequences have your song? I have an ipad 2 i ll export a song today for see what happen, but let me know the number of sequences and the average samples

• It would be very nice to be able to export more than just a wav file of our projects. It'd be great to import/ export sounds, programs, sequences, and projects. The Tabletop version of the app doesn't have any of your sounds, programs, or projects either.

• You can import sounds to iMPC

• edited August 2014

Is it possible to import MPC programs somehow? I can import my samples to the user bank folders, but dont know how to import mpc programs. I play pads and dont sequence, got the app today and played with it for about 4 hrs.... it didnt die on me once... I really like this thing... there is room for improvements but so far, audiobus or not, its doin a pretty good job. btw: does anyone here know how to improve the latency on the pads? greetings!