Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Goodbye Old Friend

I was feeling a bit melancholy and melodramatic this morning and I decided to post this. I wrote this a long time ago. It's about my best friend. He was also best man at my first failed marriage. Marriage is a lot like software, that is, nothing really works until version 2.0. This song comes to an unexpected and unexplained end... like Vince. RIP my brother!

This was created with Pure Piano and a bunch of vocal samples from Blocs Wave. It's not my best mix, but it conveys my feelings. I hope you don't enjoy it.

Comments

• Despite your hope, I liked it. It’s a bit relentless in its melancholy and that’s appropriate. Thanks very much for sharing. I liked the somewhat “smeary” production too, but I have a weakness for that.

• @ALB said:
    Despite your hope, I liked it. It’s a bit relentless in its melancholy and that’s appropriate. Thanks very much for sharing. I liked the somewhat “smeary” production too, but I have a weakness for that.

Thank you very much. Sometimes I get a little emotional. He was like a brother... no he was a brother. Say a prayer for him. Vincent Funsch, 1/24/56 - 3/25/10.

• Another facet in the gem.

• Sorry to hear about Vince. The older I get, the more aquatinted with loss I become, but it never gets any easier. You’ve created a beautiful memorial in this.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Another facet in the gem.

Thanks Mike. I hope your holiday is going better than here in Chicago. I can't wait to retire and move south.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Sorry to hear about Vince. The older I get, the more aquatinted with loss I become, but it never gets any easier. You’ve created a beautiful memorial in this.

Thanks Mac. I hope you're having a good holiday!

• @Paulieworld said:

@MadeofWax said:
    Sorry to hear about Vince. The older I get, the more aquatinted with loss I become, but it never gets any easier. You’ve created a beautiful memorial in this.

Thanks Mac. I hope you're having a good holiday!

It's too darned hot, as the song goes, but other than that it's been wonderful to be able to relax a bit. Hope you have a great holiday as well.

• Vincent Funsch, 1/24/56 - 3/25/10.
    Great tribute to a beautiful soul!
    Your are a true friend!
    May the soul of Vincent Rest In Peace!!!
    Great piano composition! Full of emotions.
    Respectfully,
    Rene