Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Concerts Are You Going To?

Comments

• Went to see The Smile last week in Madrid. It was amazing.
    I’m a bit weary of Radiohead lately, even though I love them they feel a bit too intense and “down” for my current mood. The Smile is like Radiohead but as a trio in a garage. Same excellence but a lot more inmediate and in-your-face. Plus in this format you can appreciate even more how bloody good musicians they are.

• Emmet Cohen Quintet and Cyrille Aimée were sharing the stage near my hood but somehow… I missed it.🙄

• Tropical Fuck Storm!

I’m going to the show in DC November 4. They have a ton of other dates all over Europe and USA/Canada.

• Seriously thinking about Guns N Roses or the Joan Jett/Motley Crue/Def Leppard tour. From all the reports I've seen, Motley Crue has been bad, but Joan and Deff Leppard have put on pretty good shows. Def Leppard even has new material.

• @Charlesalbert You beat me to it. I know that this is the highlight of your summer - admit it.

;)

• Yesterday...

• Ozric Tentacles/Gong in August, and almost on my doorstep! Excited!

• @cuscolima said:
    Yesterday...

They just played Verona last week and I could hear Detroit Rock City and see the lights from my balcony.

• edited July 2022

I saw Pat Metheny’s Side Eye project back in the spring and will see Adrian Belew’s trio in a few weeks.

I assume my own gigs count too? I’m currently playing the guitar 1 book in a local 8 week run of Momma Mia which is a really fun gig, crowds have been great! It’s ABBA, right? Then playing guitar in a local original musical called Gabriel about a failed slave insurrection in Richmond, Virginia plus gigs later this year with a local singer songwriter I frequently play with.

• I am going to see Franck Carducci and the Fantastic Squad supporting Ghost of the Machine in St Helens in November. Two fantastic live bands!

• Can’t even remember the last time I saw a live concert… may have been more than 20 years ago!

• Wow I’m happy to see this thread take off. So pumped about live music being back.

• That’s good to know @tahiche mine is still far away but I’ve been so excited since I got the tix

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Wow I’m happy to see this thread take off. So pumped about live music being back.

seems you want more : the Smile in Montreux, on the 12.07.2022

• @VoytecG said:
    My own. Sometimes my friends’. And last Friday I’ve seen Azymuth. I felt like a real fan. Fabuloso Azymuth!

Wow, I didn't know they're still performing live 😮

• @cuscolima said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Wow I’m happy to see this thread take off. So pumped about live music being back.

Did you take that? That’s a cool shot. Yea I’ve been watching some YouTube videos, and checking set lists.

• @NeuM said:
    Can’t even remember the last time I saw a live concert… may have been more than 20 years ago!

It’s been long for me too. Not quite 20 but easily 5.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@cuscolima said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Did you take that? That’s a cool shot. Yea I’ve been watching some YouTube videos, and checking set lists.

Yep! The room was relatively small (~2000 peoples) and I came early

• @cuscolima said:
    Nick Cave (what a crazy guy) Yesterday

a-ha last Friday

The Smile in two weeks and...Juanes (my wife choice) on next week

The last concert I went to was Cave and Ellis’ show in Asheville a few months ago. Absolutely brilliant.

• Can I add WWE? Got to meet Santino Marella.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Can I add WWE? Got to meet Santino Marella.

Sure why not, it’s an event.

• I have never been at concerts. But I would very much like to visit the concert maneskin. I love them so much!

• edited September 2022

Adding another one to the list. Except I was the performer, and it was for the Mayor.

Here's the post below:

Yep, that's the mayor. And yeah, that's me with the mayor. Also, yes. I did play for the private event except here's the thing...I used my iPhone for ALL the sounds.

Wanna know how? Check out youtube.com/SEONNTHAPRODUCER

#SEONN

• Going to Ziggy Marley tribute to his father concert tomorrow, then NIN on Friday. Very excited for the NIN one as the venue is amazing.

• I haven’t thought about going to big gigs for years, but love to catch bands and artists in smaller venues, especially if they are unknown.

Even prior to COVID it got ridiculously expensive to see bands, especially bigger, established bands. When I was younger it was about twice the cost of an album to see a major band, but it now seems like it’s about 10 times as much. It sucks, but I know that’s the reality of things now that bands have to rely on touring for income as streaming doesn’t provide anywhere near as much as recorded media used to.

• Went to Military Tattoo in Edinburg. Not very "underground" but enjoyable

• Turkish band perform soon in Tel Aviv

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Me and @Daveypoo are going to attend in Verona the Litfiba concert 🤟🤟🤟☠️☠️☠️💪💪💪

Wow - Litfiba still exists - some heroes of my youth!!👍🏽

My most recently attended concerts: Avishai Cohen, Larkin Poe
    Coming in Nov: RIDE.

• Me, too. Seeing Ride in December.