Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dustbin from Caelum Audio.

13»

Comments

• @CaelumAudio said:

@NeuM said:

@CaelumAudio said:

@NeuM said:
    Would really like to see some activity on fixing Tape Pro, which has never been formally addressed as far as I know. Still has the ear and equipment destroying POP sound and it will remain in the dustbin until they act to fix this.

This is in development during serious non tv watching programming time. Should have beta over the next week or so. I’ve basically re-written 90% of the code.

That is positive news. Thanks for the update. It has been aggravating waiting for this, so please understand my critical comment in that light.

Completely understandable!

@HotStrange said:
    Actually sounds really good! Especially on drums and other percussive things. Sounds pretty good with Pure Piano as well.

It sounds like trash... ;)

@GeoTony said:
    Dear @CaelumAudio , many thanks for the great app.
    I am disappointed that you only gave me a blue bin however as that means I can only put thin soft papery sorts of sounds into it and can only use it every three weeks.
    What I would really like is a Brown bin to put hard glassy tinny sounds in or even better a Green bin to put organic rustling woody sounds in and which I could use every week.
    Thanks in advance.

You can't expect your bins to be collected when you want/need them to be!

@Gravitas said:

@timforsyth said:

@GeoTony said:
    @Poppadocrock , the guy is Ted Rogers who hosted a game show in the 70s / 80s called 3-2-1. His trademark gesture was showing 3 then 2 then 1 fingers. The bin was called Dusty Bin!

Oops, I kinda dropped the pic and did a runner with no explanation.

Tut, tut. Lololol.

Dusty Bin was the anamatronic "booby prize" on the gameshow. Every cryptic clue for the mystery prizes suggested it could be him, if you chose incorrectly, you went home with a plastic model of dusty.

I looked it up on YouTube today and it hasn't aged well.

It didn’t age then.

Ted Rogers "light banter" has all those negative traits you'd expect from the 70s and 80s.

Yeah, I’m not going to be watching the reruns anytime soon.

I'm completely unaware of this tv show so luckily there can't be any reruns!

David

True, but it’s a good trash 😉

• Seriously good UI! 👏👏🙌🙌

• @Samu said:
    Kinda makes me wish they would 'expand' on the concept...
    What if the bin/trash is filled with different types of garbage?
    And made out of different 'material' (Plastic / Metallic Bin etc. etc.).

Now your talking. Different recycling bins, like plastic, aluminum, glass, that be wild…