Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Considering a MacBook: what are the possibilities to work with what I have on my iPad?

I’m considering buying a MacBook (for non musical reasons/necessities) and I’m wondering to what degree I can use the apps/workflow I gathered on my iPad with it.
I’ve read a little about Logic, studiomux and stuff like that. I’m also reading about using your iPad plugins/AUs on a Mac/M1 but I guess that’s something different?
Can someone maybe point me to a thread or info for dummies about these things?
I would love to extend my possibilities and at the same time being able to use all the things I have on my iPad..