Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Baby Audio Crystalline Reverb Demo - 👍👍 (See Pinned YT Comment for Review, Timestamps, Links etc)

Baby Audio Crystalline Reverb Demo - 👍👍 (3 FREE Copies for iOS to Give Away - See Pinned YT Comment)

I think Crystalline by Baby Audio is fantastic, and worth every penny of the $30 iOS price tag. See my pinned Youtube comment for a quick review as well as links to vids / playlists related to the other apps used in this video. The video contains timestamps for the various sections: I demo selected presets on synths, keys and percussion, and do a fair bit of knob-tweaking.

If you are watching in the first two days of release you will also have the chance to win a free copy of the iOS version of Crystalline, which is identical to the plugin version. Details of how to win (1 copy for Youtube, 1 for Insta and 1 for Twitter are all in the pinned YT comment and winners will be announced in roughly 2 days.

Special thanks to @wim for making the Mozaic script you see me using to switch between the presets I saved in AUM without obscuring the lovely Crystalline interface 🙏

Premiere starts shortly, pop in for a chat!

Comments

• edited June 2022

That was a sweet little thread, that ended creating a StreamByter, Drambo, & Mozaic script for all to use.

• @Poppadocrock said:

That was a sweet little thread, that ended creating a StreamByter, Drambo, & Mozaic script for all to use.

Yeah man, it shows the AB Forum at its best. Really appreciated everyone's time, knowledge and patience 🔥

• I would not mind being able to zoom the UI a bit more as it's barely usable on an iPhone 8...
    ...and even on the iPad Air 2 the font-size in the preset browser is on the smaller side as are the top right icons (info-thing, eco-mode, save default and revert).

I will have to check if it helps increasing the font-size even more under accessibility.
    Sadly not too many apps respect those settings and those that do do not adapt the UI elements to fit so menus are all over the place with level overlaps and other mishaps as the result.

It does sound super sweet and that's why I got it in the first place...

Sure it's Baby Audio but I ain't got no baby-fingers to tap the smaller things and my eyes are no longer fit microscopic UI elements :sunglasses:

• Yes - those icons at the top right are too small even on a big ipad, i agree @Samu

• @Samu said:
    I would not mind being able to zoom the UI a bit more as it's barely usable on an iPhone 8...
    ...and even on the iPad Air 2 the font-size in the preset browser is on the smaller side as are the top right icons (info-thing, eco-mode, save default and revert).

I will have to check if it helps increasing the font-size even more under accessibility.
    Sadly not too many apps respect those settings and those that do do not adapt the UI elements to fit so menus are all over the place with level overlaps and other mishaps as the result.

It does sound super sweet and that's why I got it in the first place...

Sure it's Baby Audio but I ain't got no baby-fingers to tap the smaller things and my eyes are no longer fit microscopic UI elements :sunglasses:

Thanks for the heads up. Not one for phone users by looks of it. 👍🏻

• @Zerozerozero said:

It works ok if you 'go by ear' but forget about reading what's on the screen :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@Zerozerozero said:

It works ok if you 'go by ear' but forget about reading what's on the screen :sunglasses:

That's a pity

• @Gavinski said:

@Samu said:

@Zerozerozero said:

That's a pity

Ya, Babyaudio could learn a thing or two about adaptive UI design from FAC…

• @Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

@Samu said:

@Zerozerozero said:

That's a pity

Ya, Babyaudio could learn a thing or two about adaptive UI design from FAC…

Yeah - his resizing is best in class

• Full list of winners:
    YouTube: Gerhard Jacobs
    Insta: gokhancanarts
    Twitter: svhattum

Next vid will be up in a few hours - ChowMatrix by @chowdsp 🔥
    Watch this and you won't need to read the manual, even though it is a silent demo!

• Yeah, we still can't delete the presets we save in Crystalline...
    ...wonder if we ever will?!

I guess there's a reason why they've got 'Baby' in the company name...
    ...unfinished software that hasn't grown up yet :sunglasses: