Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pro Beats: Drum Loops Machine by TAQS.IM

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1588772721

Description:

Play Drum Loops like a pro at home, on the stage or on the go.

Pro Beats is the most powerful drum loop machine software available. Designed for use in your DAW as an AUv3 or for live use, Pro Beats is a sick beat machine.

Features
• AUv3 Support for use in all AUv3 Compatible DAW's
• Huge variety of drum loops - from Disco, Funk, Jazz, Heavy Metal, World styles and more
• Play patterns, layer beats on top, add fills and play hits
• Import your custom loops in WAV format
• Create Set Lists for live use
• MIDI Learn to control almost everything from an external controller
• Tap or Lock the Tempo to keep everything in time
• Fade In, Fade Out, Break and End the rhythms for clean transitions
• Ableton Link Support
• Output Recording
• iCloud Backup of Sounds

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

Become a TAQS.IM Premium Member to access all of the sound packs for one price and more.

We offer the following plans:
1 month: $5.99
1 year: $29.99

These prices are for the US. Pricing in other countries may vary.

• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase

Terms of Service: https://taqs.im/terms/
Privacy Policy: https://taqs.im/privacy/

Want to collaborate or have suggestions? Email us at [email protected]!

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 14.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• That’s a big claim they’re making in that description…

• edited June 2022

I love the Taqsim apps so I went ahead and got this. I’ve been a member for a while so hopefully I should also get the full version. Looks promising!

Edit: I’ve been trying it out for a few mins and it’s actually very fun with some quality samples drums. Even the free ones that come with it are useful.

• I like that a single subscription serves 4 different apps now.

• No landscape? That’s weird

• edited June 2022

I am confussed, you can use the free pack, you can buy packs @ £2.49 each or unlock 100 packs for £5.99
    So why subribe?
    I get that unlocks 4 apps, but if I just want drums?

• Has anyone got it to sync with a DAW? I use AUM and the product page claims it supports Ableton Link but the app User Interface and settings only allow starting from it’s PAD interface. Any clues appreciated.

• I’m not paying a monthly fee to use a drum app. LOL.

• @McD said:
    Has anyone got it to sync with a DAW? I use AUM and the product page claims it supports Ableton Link but the app User Interface and settings only allow starting from it’s PAD interface. Any clues appreciated.

The standalone instance exposes an Ableton link option. When turned on it seems to count AUM as another Ableton capable AUM but they don’t start/stop in sync from either end. It may take an update to get it working as one might expect outside AUM. Inside AUM it doesn’t expose the setting so you have to start it manually with no sync. I’ll keep trying to see what they intended. Maybe after turning on the external setting the AUv3 instance will
    Play nice in AUM.