Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

K-Devices #LFOH! Demo & Huge 4-dev Giveaway (see pinned YT comment)

K-Devices #LFOH! 3-Dev Giveaway & Demo!

I have a 4-dev giveaway for this video with a total of 10 apps to give away!! Details of how to win are in the pinned youtube comment, along with extensive workflow notes and links to related apps / playlists, as well as links to my Insta and Twitter where there are also chances to win.

LFOH! by K-Devices is - like all their plugins / apps - a quirky and unique take on whatever it is they’re doing, in this case lfo as well as tremolo (you can use these singly or simultaneously). After watching this vid you'll have a good idea of the app's capabilities. The first part is more musical, the 2nd part more educational. It's a very cool app indeed.

Comments

• Hope I win this time lol. I could do with SampleWiz 2. :lol: Great video as always!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Hope I win this time lol. I could do with SampleWiz 2. :lol: Great video as always!

Cheers buddy!

I have updated the above post, as Bram finally got back to me offering any 2 of his apps. So now have a total of 10 apps to give away πŸ˜‚

All details in YT comment. Please edit your yt comments if you need to, and delete and repost your Insta / twitter comments if necessary πŸ‘

• @Gavinski said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Hope I win this time lol. I could do with SampleWiz 2. :lol: Great video as always!

Cheers buddy!

I have updated the above post, as Bram finally got back to me offering any 2 of his apps. So now have a total of 10 apps to give away πŸ˜‚

All details in YT comment. Please edit your yt comments if you need to, and delete and repost your Insta / twitter comments if necessary πŸ‘

Cheers mate! That's awesome. Still, Samplewiz 2 is the only app for me. πŸ˜‚ I think I have all of Brambos' apps.

• @CapnWillie said:
    I like this one. Wierd but does a few unique things which is where value lies in effects for me. Will def check the vid out to see what I missed as I haven’t spent a ton of time with it. Been a busy week or so for us app addicts.

Been cray cray! I'm still waiting for the scaler iap. Will have a Baby Audio Crystalline giveaway coming, as well as a Sampletron giveaway so I've had plenty to keep me busy as hell 😝

• Complete list of winners!

5 K devices apps
    Lfoh (jay zen twitter)
    Lfoh (jee pee Insta)
    Lfoh (David Noice YT)
    Wov (David Collett YT)
    Wov (Angrypossums X YT)

2 Bram Bos apps
    Hammerhead (Insta - Strangesnork)
    Gauss (Bonny Tyler YT)

2 Cem Olcay apps
    Polybud (degree of freedom YT)
    Shift Bud (Paul Brazzu YT)

1 copy of SampleWiz 2
    @slowasleep (twitter, sent)

• Dang. Congratulations to the plethora of winners.

• That's the bitch about these big giveaways πŸ˜‚ - bit time-consuming to admin!