Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soap Opera 2

lo-fi alien soap opera schmaltz is what I’m after

For me it was important to complete a better version of this song, but it is still very flawed and I think I will keep working on it. Mixing in AUM has been trial and lots of error. I look up to people who know about music and recording. Maybe had a little too much fun in my personal reverb echo chamber, maybe the low end drone is still too much and should add some bass in a better, less chaotic way, maybe it’s still too long, maybe…(fade out)

Comments

• Another interesting piece from you.
    This sounds more like an adventure and suspense type, rather than soap opera.
    I am enjoying it nevertheless.
    Keep up the good work.
    Rene