Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Return to Dreamland (part 2)

edited June 2022 in Creations

In other words, more Hippocampo-cortical Coordination Through REM Sleep Patterns.
Again using the desktop Pianoteq Pleyel 1926 model. But this time I lightly tweaked the “condition” of the Pleyel making slightly out of tune like it was neglected for a few years in an old shed.
As before, I’m using the Mozaic script Clusters by Bryan Appel to assist me in generating more notes than I could ever play on my own. I recorded this with Midi Tape Recorder. I also added some random noodling. Then using Xequence to edit things down to a manageable size and export it to my desktop for a lot more midi editing and detail work.

Comments

• I like the Debussy feeling. Very light. You can also get those fast passages by recording slowly at a low bpm then increasing it to your desired tempo.

When will we get those pianos on iOS?

• Lovely keys!
    Wow, what a process.
    You are creating wonderful work, and I am enjoying this piece.
    Keep up the good work!
    Rene

• @LinearLineman said:
    I like the Debussy feeling. Very light. You can also get those fast passages by recording slowly at a low bpm then increasing it to your desired tempo.

When will we get those pianos on iOS?

Thank you for listening yet again to my stuff. Yeah, using that whole tone scale brings Debussy into the mix. A kind of easy path to "dreamland". I couldn't resist.
    Your suggestion for playing at a slowed pace is something I do often. And did it here as well on some parts. I also kept in more of my mistakes after @McD pointed out in another post that my midi editing might seem too rigid.

@ReneAsologuitar said:
    Lovely keys!

Yes, I'm kind of iOS-cheating by using my desktop version of Pianoteq but I can't help it, it works and sounds so good.
    I try to keep stuff I post here relevant to iOS by using my iPad as my primary idea tool but then work it out on my desktop.
    Thanks, Rene, for your other kind words! Glad you listened.