Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Make You Feel My Love, Bob Dylan 1997

Make You Feel My Love. Written by Bod Dylan in 1997.

This song is dedicated to all my family and friends.

And also to all peoples that do not have anybody to express their love and devotion to.

Comments

• Nice! This performance sounds especially high quality to me. Haven’t heard the original yet but wouldn’t be shocked if I ended up liking your version better.

• Hi myapologies,
    You are a very generous person, and I really appreciate you!!!
    Thank you for your wonderful comments.
    I am super happy to be able to deliver this classic song to your ears!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Dylan does absolutely nothing for me I’m afraid… good songwriter but can’t sing for toffee (I know this might be controversial 🙂)
    You on the other hand have a fantastic voice and play great guitar. Lovely…

• Hi GeoTony,
    I agree with you on BobDylan's singing, and I really appreciate the compliment on my singing!
    Bob Dylan is also a musical genius, with a great knack for storytelling.
    Truly a superb songwriter.
    Thank you and great to hear your lovely comments!!!
    Rene

• Very sweet, Rene.

Regarding Dylan’s voice. It’s unique and original. It wouldn’t be Dylan without that crazy voice. If we can get beyond our expectations of what a voice should sound like and the parameters we force singers to fit into then Dylan’s vocal expressiveness shines through. If he didn’t sing on pitch I’d have to rethink it, but the complaints are merely timbre oriented. Yet we accept all kinds of crazy synth sounds as musical. Sushi… yeech!

• Bob played in my home town last night in fact! I’m not really into his music, but it was still neat to be able to walk out into my backyard and hear him entertaining a bunch of people at the local outdoor amphitheater.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very sweet, Rene.

Regarding Dylan’s voice. It’s unique and original. It wouldn’t be Dylan without that crazy voice. If we can get beyond ***************

Agree with you.
    That is what made him standout, and his signature is quite implanted well.
    Rene

• @Tarekith said:
    Bob played in my home town last night in fact! I’m not really into his music, but it was still neat to be able to walk out into my backyard and hear him entertaining a bunch of people at the local outdoor amphitheater.

Hi Tarekith,
    Wow, I am not aware that he is doing these shows, and in your backyard.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Rene