Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Have you use a MIDI Baby3 as a MIDI foot controller with AUM?

I came across this "MIDI Baby3" (by Disaster Area design) little unit with three footswitches, their webpage said it send a wide variety of MIDI messages (program changes, continuous controller messages, MIDI notes, etc.), and can configure its inputs and outputs, change the LED colors for each function, etc.

It looks like it is designed specifically for Guitar pedal effects with those 2 Multi Jacks (Tip-Ring style), even they say "Compatible with practically every MIDI device ever made. Programmable to meet your needs".

I have been using a KMI 12Step midi foot controller with a couple of apps (SampleTank, MIDIFire, Quantum) in my iPhone, and just recently started using AUM with a few AU/plugins, to play notes, and trigger sequences/loops (recorded sequences with the file player), and sometimes I just need 2 or 3 more switches to step on :-) additional to the 13 steps on my 12Step foot controller, so I was thinking this MIDI Baby3 could fit the need, not sure how useful or practical will be to work with AUM and AU in general, I have not found any reference or mention of this device being used with AUM or Audiobus or anything other than Guitar gear context.

Have any of you used or know about this little MIDI foot controller?
And how compatible/useful is in the AUM "world"?

Thanks in advance