Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 and Atom 2 as AUV3 sequencer . help please.

I can not get sound or record mdi when trying to use Atom 2 as sequencer in BM3. I did a search and found that miditools would allow me to route midi note between the two but could find no examples or videos. Anyone use ATOM 2 as sequencer in BM3 that can help ? Thanks !

Comments

• @joniqwest said:
    I can not get sound or record mdi when trying to use Atom 2 as sequencer in BM3. I did a search and found that miditools would allow me to route midi note between the two but could find no examples or videos. Anyone use ATOM 2 as sequencer in BM3 that can help ? Thanks !

Midi route will work but you have to set up the midi routing from one track to another. There’s a few additional steps involved too but Id have to try it again to remember all the steps.

An easier method overall is exporting the midi out of each atom instance and re-importing it back to BM3

• edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @ipadbeatmaking ! its really weird because, having just checked I can record notes in ATOM 2 but can not hear them until I turn off the ATOM 2. I feel Ike it’s a step I am missing or MIDI setting

• @joniqwest said:
    Thanks @ipadbeatmaking ! its really weird because, having just checked I can record notes in ATOM 2 but can not hear them until I turn off the ATOM 2. I feel Ike it’s a step I am missing or MIDI setting

Turn on thru-ing in atom or it doesn’t pass I put thru.

• edited June 2022

Ok so that worked i am getting sound when record. So PR will only work if I assign midi fx to pad ? No way to do this with banks ? Thanks !

@winconway said:
    You only need MIDITools if you want to record the MIDI from a MIDI plugin, back in to BM3.
    Load PR2 in MIDI FX on the pad that the sound is on, not the Bank.
    Enter you notes and make sure launch is pressed.
    Press play in BM3, done.

• edited June 2022

@espiegel123 Do you mean “thru all input”

• @joniqwest said:
    @espiegel123 Do you mean “thru all input”

I can’t remember off hand if it is that or “listen”

• edited June 2022

@winconway @espiegel123 @ipadbeatmaking

so selecting each pad works out for sound and recording into BM3 but in Atom 2 it only records one pad for example: Kick - A1.1 Snare to A1.2.
    Atom creates 2 layers one for kick and one for snare but only the kick drum A1.1 recording into Atom 2 .

Can midi route solve that ?