Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Klevgrand Fosfat - fantastic app to spice up drums / percussion

Klevgrand Fosfat ‘Transient Fertilizer’ - Massive 3-Dev Giveaway (See Pinned YT Comment)

GIVEAWAY: Klevgrand will allow 3 winners to choose ANY Klevgrand app of their choice. But ALSO, Caelum Audio are offering 3 winners a copy of any of their sample packs (see below for link) and iMusicAlbum are also offering 3 winners a copy of ANY iMusicAlbum app. So this will be a huge Giveaway. Winners will be spread among my Youtube followers, Twittter followers and Insta followers (though it will take me some time after posting this to post to Twitter and Insta).

Giveaway instructions for Youtube are in the pinned YT comment, which also contains my Insta and Twitter links as well as other useful links to apps used in this video etc. When watching on YT you will also find timestamps for the 3 main sections of the video.

I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see what a difference Klevgrand Fosfat can make to drums / percussion. In this (silent) demo (made with the beta version - the release version has more presets and a few small improvements but is essentially the same) you will see and hear pretty much all the controls in action on 3 very different sources - a live recording of a drum circle (courtesy of @Caelum Audio ’s free Stonehenge sample pack / a techno-style beat from Loadker app / a great preset patch by @Electronisounds Audio from the new (FREE) @BLEASS synth ‘Monolit’. . This app is easy to grasp but the effects are powerful. It can add noise to flat sounding beats and can equally be used to add sub bass, attack to kicks, pitch drops etc.

Comments

• The lucky winners:

YouTube

Kevin Helmer
    Caelum Summer Cassettes

Martin Diaz
    Caelum ambient foley one shots

Shivam sharma
    Fosfat

Seth Sullivan
    Fosfat

Alex Fomin