Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hunting Daybreak

A little follow-up to my piece “Earth Alone”. (The same continuum).

Comments

  • The beat is so refreshing.
    Actually very original to my ears.
    The keys are very nice, and the sound effects are very inviting.
    Lovely morning music.
    I like this.
    Rene

  • Love how bit it sounds.. also the ending is just terrific.

  • edited June 21

    @ReneAsologuitar said:
    The beat is so refreshing.
    Actually very original to my ears.
    The keys are very nice, and the sound effects are very inviting.
    Lovely morning music.
    I like this.
    Rene

    Thanks for checking it out!

    @JudasZimmerman said:
    Love how bit it sounds.. also the ending is just terrific.

    I’m glad you like it! Endings sometimes are tricky, this one is unexpected ;)

  • This is so smooth and well-done, evokes for me a fun sense of adventure. The groove of the rhythm section is outstanding. Everything fits together in a cool, playful, effortless-sounding way

  • I have to agree with @ReneAsologuitar This is a nice way to start the day. I would have liked to have listened to this in my car on the way in this morning.

  • Maybe the next Rayman game track ;)

  • Well done 👍👍

  • @myapologies said:
    This is so smooth and well-done, evokes for me a fun sense of adventure. The groove of the rhythm section is outstanding. Everything fits together in a cool, playful, effortless-sounding way

    At first, I wasn’t sure about adding the drums, but now it’s obvious. Thanks!

    @Paulieworld said:
    I have to agree with @ReneAsologuitar This is a nice way to start the day. I would have liked to have listened to this in my car on the way in this morning.

    Cheers Paulieworld! Yeah, definitely it’s got something that spurs into action :)

    @ChoopCGen said:
    Maybe the next Rayman game track ;)

    :D

    @LinearLineman said:
    Well done 👍👍

    I appreciate it, thanks!

  • Excellent groove 👍🏻. Don't know why but I "can ear" Björk singing on this tune. Congrats @zah7

  • Nice, lots of variation in pace and dynamics which makes you want to stay to the end. Very enjoyable.

  • @Gratouilli said:
    Excellent groove 👍🏻. Don't know why but I "can ear" Björk singing on this tune. Congrats @zah7

    Yeah, there might be a little Björk in it..:D Thanks for listening!

    @GeoTony said:
    Nice, lots of variation in pace and dynamics which makes you want to stay to the end. Very enjoyable.

    Thank you!:)

Sign In or Register to comment.