Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS - Monolit

Comments

• @Agatha_aga said:
    One thing I can't figure out is octave buttons above the pitch/mod wheels. They alter the sound but keyboard still remains at C5...

The buttons are for quick changes, hit „scroll“ on the right hand side to actually move the keyboard’s octave range.

• I got Alpha and Omega these days
    Makes sense they already made love and produced this awesome offspring :lol:
    Bleass rocks!

• I watched @RedSkyLullaby 's video! Wicked synth! It will be the basis for what I'll create next.

(Not gonna lie, a lot of presets Red went through sound like they'd fit well in pre-Skrillex classic Dubstep!)

• Great stuff (as always) thanks @bleassapp

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This sounds great and free too !!!

• edited July 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2022
  • @yokotate said:

The buttons are for quick changes, hit „scroll“ on the right hand side to actually move the keyboard’s octave range.

That’s worked. Thanks)

• It's a cool synth, but it will be great if this combination of virtual analog plus FM synthesis with the Bleass flavour is expanded to a paid polyphonic synthesizer, including some factory effects like reverb, delay and chorus.

Later with some time I will try to create a device in Bitwig in my secondary partition, with various instances of Monolith to achieve a 3 polyphonic voices sound, so I can use chords. With some basic effects included.

• This is awesome 👏
    Very SH-101

• @Pynchon said:
    It's a cool synth, but it will be great if this combination of virtual analog plus FM synthesis with the Bleass flavour is expanded to a paid polyphonic synthesizer, including some factory effects like reverb, delay and chorus.

Later with some time I will try to create a device in Bitwig in my secondary partition, with various instances of Monolith to achieve a 3 polyphonic voices sound, so I can use chords. With some basic effects included.

Hmmmm. Alpha already has FM called XMod, but it is exponential and not linear.

• Merci beaucoup ❤️ @bleassapp
    Monolith est une Application trés magnifique avec
    d'innombrables possibilités fantastiques.
    And yes. For some words i Had to use Google translate (e.g. d'innombrables). But I Had a Feeling, that I also have to "Work" a little but 'n' wanted to use your fantastic and Musical language (that I Last used in school ermh 🤔 28 years ago 😬)

• Thank you all very much for the kind words and enthusiasm about this release! We are really happy that you enjoy our latest Synth and hope that it'll become one of your favs!

Merci à toutes et à tous, bonne fête de la musique!
    Thank you all! Happy Music Day!

• edited June 2022

@Pynchon said:
    It's a cool synth, but it will be great if this combination of virtual analog plus FM synthesis with the Bleass flavour is expanded to a paid polyphonic synthesizer, including some factory effects like reverb, delay and chorus.

You can do polyphony right now with the Polythemus app.

https://apps.apple.com/app/polythemus-au/id1439815017

Doug from TheSoundTestRoom explains it all.

• @Pynchon said:

Nah. It’s perfect as a mono synth.

• @jolico said:
    This is awesome 👏
    Very SH-101

It’s cool, but not a 101.

• Thank you Bleass! 🙏 What a great gift on Make Music Day to get us making music.. 🎸 🎹 🥁
    Love Alpha + Omega so this will fit in perfectly.. 👍

• @NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

Unless you want to create a chord ambient pad, with three sustained voices.

I see this as a cool promotion, with artificial limitations: see what you can achieve with other Bleass synths. If you want the full thing without limitations like a single voice, and with added effects, purchase our full synthesizers.

Indeed, it's a very common practice for free synths promoting a brand. Look at the ones gifted by Computer Music: a lot of them, are the same versions, but limited to a single monophonic voice, example: Madrona Labs Aaalto.

Also, not having included effects exclude this from a lot of cool "One Synth Challenge" competitions, in which the rule is to use a single synth through different instances, without external effects, to create an entire song. And most of these competitions tend to use free synths, so everyone can participate.

• @Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

I see this as a cool promotion, with artificial limitations: see what you can achieve with other Bleass synths. If you want the full thing without limitations like a single voice, and with added effects, purchase our full synthesizers.

Indeed, it's a very common practice for free synths promoting a brand. Look at the ones gifted by Computer Music: a lot of them, are the same versions, but limited to a single monophonic voice, example: Madrona Labs Aaalto.

Also, not having included effects exclude this from a lot of cool "One Synth Challenge" competitions, in which the rule is to use a single synth through different instances, without external effects, to create an entire song. And most of these competitions tend to use free synths, so everyone can participate.

That’s quite a cynical take on a company which just offered a fantastic, simple synth to you for free. The correct response is: “Thank you.”

• What a fantastic gift, thanks Bleass! Happy music day to all!

• @NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

That’s quite a cynical take on a company which just offered a fantastic, simple synth to you for free. The correct response is: “Thank you.”

Read my comment:

"I see this as a cool promotion" :)

You're trying to create (other) controversy where there is none.

And of course, plugin developers have the freedom to create free promotional synths of the brand, as a small teaser for their full products (and it's great to have these!)

U-he do this (Zebralette, as an introduction to Zebra), Newfangled Audio do this (Pendulate, as an introduction to Generate), NUSofting do this (Sinnah, as an introduction to Sinmad) and now Bleass has his very own cool teaser for their full products.

And I hope that all of those succeed.

If you find these words disgusting or cynical, you have quite a problem :)

• @Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

Read my comment:

And of course, plugin developers have the freedom to create free promotional synths of the brand, as a small teaser for their full products (and it's great to have these!)

U-he do this (Zebralette, as an introduction to Zebra), Newfangled Audio do this (Pendulate, as an introduction to Generate), NUSofting do this (Sinnah, as an introduction to Sinmad) and now Bleass has his very own cool teaser for their full products.

I’d say it’s a promo, but I’d still say thanks BLEASS <3

• Mine is missing an H...is it defective...? :wink:

(Heck no, it's AWESOME! Thanks so much, Bleass!)

• @knewspeak said:

@Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

@NeuM said:

@Pynchon said:

Read my comment:

I’d say it’s a promo, but I’d still say thanks BLEASS <3

I will add that I'm not so happy with be forced to include ALL MY PERSONAL data in a registration, including my name and my address, to be able to download the desktop version.

So it's not completely free, in comparison with other free or open source options that can be downloaded without exchanging your data.

So it's not free, but it cost less that other paid synths that also include mandatory forms to include your personal data when you make the payment.

And I say this with a mail account flooded by nasty spam, since I started to give my email and data to download all of these "free" desktop plugins :)

Before this, I had zero emails in my spam inbox.

• edited July 2022
  • @knewspeak said:

@jolico said:
    This is awesome 👏
    Very SH-101

It’s not, but it has something of that vibe - all sweet spot and sliders (I used to own a 101 and played it live a lot).

I’m liking the experience - I’ll be casting a longer glance at other Bleass apps in future.

• I have all the BLEASS effects for desktop (I bought the bundles, very inexpensive per plugin) and most of their effects for iOS. They are easily my favorite plugins, the closest thing to having my Red Panda pedals inside my computer. They are also stable and sound great.
    Thank you BLEASS for this synth! I look forward to playing it today. Happy music making day to you.

• @MadGav said:

@knewspeak said:

@jolico said:
    This is awesome 👏
    Very SH-101

It’s not, but it has something of that vibe - all sweet spot and sliders (I used to own a 101 and played it live a lot).

I’m liking the experience - I’ll be casting a longer glance at other Bleass apps in future.

The Bleass effects, specially the later ones, are amazing :)

They have been doing old concepts in incredibly creative ways, like Bleass Dragonfly. I think that it's their effects and nor their synths the thing that currently defines them.

Together with Sinevibes, they are one of the most innovative FX developers.