Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remixlive - Make beats, Mix & Remix. Live!

Comments

• Wow . Bought I sta-ta-ta-buy…

• edited November 2022

It seems like there is a PC version... but only available through the Amazon app store... and only Win 11...

I wish more info was available.

• The live set feature rocks

@LouisH said:

Record and sample your hardware instruments or voice easily

I'm curious about this one, can you> @sclurbs said:

@auxmux said:

@sclurbs said:
    All I want is AUM with built in looping and a timeline. Is this that?

That's Loopy Pro.

Loopy Pro looks awesome. But my obsessive nature keeps me waiting to subscribe until later so I can get newer updates without continuing to subscribe.

but you have a full year of free eature updates that you keep forever, it's a good deal, but I can't get myself to use loopy

• @RajahP said:
    It seems like there is a PC version... but only available through the Amazon app store... and only Win 11...

could just be the android app as win11 runs android apps.

• edited November 2022

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

Could be..

But the Reps should be more promoting this.. To have it on desktop (and iPad) can change the game.. Don’t think there is any program that changes Key/Scale (Globally) on the fly, as RemixLive promises to do soon.. Amazing stuff..

• edited November 2022

@RajahP said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

Could be..

But the Reps should be more promoting this.. To have it on desktop (and iPad) can change the game.. Don’t think there is any program that changes Key/Scale (Globally) on the fly, as RemixLive promises to do soon.. Amazing stuff..

it runs on mac. the sample library is easier to get at from there as well.

• edited November 2022

@RajahP said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

Could be..

Yes, that's right.
    Remixlive App is available through Win11 because it now handles Apps via Amazon store.
    You'll get the latest Android versions.

Also, Remixlive is indeed available on MacOS via the App Store.

PS: Remixlive 7.3 with Global Key Matching (and some little cool extras) is schedule to be released next Week :)

• edited November 2022

@LouisH said:

@RajahP said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

Could be..

Yes, that's right.
    Remixlive App is available through Win11 because it now handles Apps via Amazon store.
    You'll get the latest Android versions.

Also, Remixlive is indeed available on MacOS via the App Store.

PS: Remixlive 7.3 with Global Key Matching (and some little cool extras) is schedule to be released next Week :)

Thanks... Looking forward to this...

and hopefully PC in time.

And will the Global Key/Scale Transpose be an in-app purchase, and will it be included with the subscription?

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@RajahP said:

Could be..

it runs on mac. the sample library is easier to get at from there as well.

Hopefully on PC in time... Must be nice for Mac users..

• Update 7.3 with Global Key change is out…

Thank You..

• edited December 2022

Hello ! B)

Everyone's most requested feature, Global Key Matching! is out alongside :

• A revamped UI of the Tempo menu (now containing Key and Sync options)

• A new Master Clock menu for easier access to the playback options and the metronome

• The ability to assign a Key and Genre to your own projects

• The ability to sort and search for your Projects by Key in the Projects view (iOS)

• @LouisH said:
    Hello ! B)

• A new Master Clock menu for easier access to the playback options and the metronome

• The ability to sort and search for your Projects by Key in the Projects view (iOS)

• @LouisH said:

@LouisH said:
    Hello ! B)

That’s a great addition, I have been looking out for this for a while now. The scales - they are all minor scales -
    So you will have all minor scales and their relative major scales - is this correct?

• @robosardine said:

@LouisH said:

@LouisH said:
    Hello ! B)

That’s a great addition, I have been looking out for this for a while now. The scales - they are all minor scales -
    So you will have all minor scales and their relative major scales - is this correct?

Yes, absolutely :)

• edited December 2022

@LouisH said:

@robosardine said:

@LouisH said:

@LouisH said:
    Hello ! B)

Yes, absolutely :)

Thanks for the 7.3.1 update... seems to run much smoother.

An AUM (IAA) button to get back to the host would be nice...

Ready for the PC version now. Something the major DAW player can learn here, Global Key Match is necessary.

Edit.. Acid (Sonic Foundry/Sony/Magix) did it decades ago..

Thanks such a wonderful app.

• Just having a look at this - thinking of going premium with the new global scale selector, but I can’t find it in the the free version. When I tap the bpm I don’t see it. Or is it premium only? I’m about to go for the free trial- but I want to make sure it’s all teed up nicely.
    I’m looking forward to a shoot out with Launchpad - getting quite exited about the idea 😀 there must be one or two of you thinking the same 😏

• @robosardine said:
    Just having a look at this - thinking of going premium with the new global scale selector, but I can’t find it in the the free version. When I tap the bpm I don’t see it. Or is it premium only? I’m about to go for the free trial- but I want to make sure it’s all teed up nicely.
    I’m looking forward to a shoot out with Launchpad - getting quite exited about the idea 😀 there must be one or two of you thinking the same 😏

I found that deleting and reinstalling sets this up.

• Hey, I stumbled upon this in the app store recently and initially didn't give it much thought because I'd never heard it mentioned here but after reading about the features and checking out the free version I couldn't deny how fantastic it seems.

So I did some deeper searching and found a bunch of older threads about remix live ranging from 2015 to about 2019. The most recent posts was saying that it was time to uninstall the program because it followed a similar route as Auxy in that they deleted the midi in functionality and switched to a full subscription model.

But now I'm reading this and trying to repress multiple orgasms as the dev talks about AUV3 functionality and the new model that I've seen (which initially made me furious because the app lets you load instruments and set up the tools necessary to make your own sequence and when you click on the first note a popup shows up saying "PSYCHE! You have to pay money if you want to get the idea in your head out right now, sucker" which left me scrambling to try and set something up with AUM before I lost it.

I think that's a really sheisty/deceptive way about going around things. They should be upfront when you first open the sequencer screen that you can't fully use it without an IAP instead of letting you load a whole rack of instruments to start sequencing with before telling you that you can't actually do it.

Other than the IAPs seemingly hidden behind functional pay walls (i.e. I don't realize they're IAPs until I get ready to start using them and bump into that same notification) the subscription looks pretty fair

But Are these even tghe same apps? I noticed there was about a two year gap in between posts. But given that this one seems to be at version 7 point whatever, and the old one seems to be around version 4 when ppl were talking about bailing, that would seem about right.

So did all the problems get addressed? Is this even the same app? I'm a little confused, and nobody seems to have mentioned any relationship between the two apps and the title of this thread makes it seem like it's a new app entirely. What's going on?!

• @fornax55 said:
    Hey, I stumbled upon this in the app store recently and initially didn't give it much thought because I'd never heard it mentioned here but after reading about the features and checking out the free version I couldn't deny how fantastic it seems.

So I did some deeper searching and found a bunch of older threads about remix live ranging from 2015 to about 2019. The most recent posts was saying that it was time to uninstall the program because it followed a similar route as Auxy in that they deleted the midi in functionality and switched to a full subscription model.

But now I'm reading this and trying to repress multiple orgasms as the dev talks about AUV3 functionality and the new model that I've seen (which initially made me furious because the app lets you load instruments and set up the tools necessary to make your own sequence and when you click on the first note a popup shows up saying "PSYCHE! You have to pay money if you want to get the idea in your head out right now, sucker" which left me scrambling to try and set something up with AUM before I lost it.

I think that's a really sheisty/deceptive way about going around things. They should be upfront when you first open the sequencer screen that you can't fully use it without an IAP instead of letting you load a whole rack of instruments to start sequencing with before telling you that you can't actually do it.

Other than the IAPs seemingly hidden behind functional pay walls (i.e. I don't realize they're IAPs until I get ready to start using them and bump into that same notification) the subscription looks pretty fair

But Are these even tghe same apps? I noticed there was about a two year gap in between posts. But given that this one seems to be at version 7 point whatever, and the old one seems to be around version 4 when ppl were talking about bailing, that would seem about right.

So did all the problems get addressed? Is this even the same app? I'm a little confused, and nobody seems to have mentioned any relationship between the two apps and the title of this thread makes it seem like it's a new app entirely. What's going on?!

Hi,

You can get the latest versions of Remixlive on iOS, MacOS, Android and Windows 11 (via Amazon Store).
    All the versions available are now up to date. Version 7.3.1.

You will get absolutely everything which has been mentioned in this thread.

Two ways of benefiting from the 260+ exclusive Sample Packs and unlocking the features are either, buying individually or subscribing Monthly or Yearly.

By the way, there's a Promo going on at this very moment, Yearly is at 70% off. 34,99€ ($) a year! That's less than 3€ a month!

• Another update. Thanks... Digging in.

• @LouisH said:

By the way, there's a Promo going on at this very moment, Yearly is at 70% off. 34,99€ ($) a year! That's less than 3€ a month!

AWeh poop, I gotta check in here more than once every two weeks. I rpobably missed that eh? Thanks anyways for the response!

• New Update…

• Is yours holding the key when you load a new pack? I experienced random changes.

• edited March 2023

@robosardine said:
    Is yours holding the key when you load a new pack? I experienced random changes.

Seems ok.. just some packs are in Major and some are in Minor, so it adjust to the pack in maj or min..

Edit.. but this update does seem to be more smother ..

Thanks..

• @LouisH said:

@HotStrange said:
    Will you be able to record AUV3s directly into the timeline or is just for sampling into the app itself? I enjoy the app but I’m still having a problem with certain effects completely cutting the sound out. All of the filters do this.

Hi!

We're planning on integrating AUv3 in multiple steps.

1. You will be able to host, load and record in Audio any AUv3 directly in the Pads of the LOOP grid (out end of July)
    2. AUv3 integration in the Sequence view, you'll be able to play live, write and edit sequences for your AU (Q4 2022)

Regarding the FXs cutting issue, could you provide a screen recording ? Not sure to understand your issue well.

Has there been any further news on AUv3 support?

• Many DJ use it, it is really more a DJ live apps so AUv3 is not very useful for the vast majority of their client. I use it with a DJ friend who got it and it was fun jamming but it limited to it ecosystem sub and packs.

Loopy Pro seems far better for members of this forum that are not in DJ.

• Well, despite many DJs allegedly won't be using it, the statement that support for it was coming was most definitely a deciding factor for me a (paying customer) in signing up for an annual subscription.

• And as for Loopy Pro, that is part of the point I would like to have AUv3 support in RemixLive, to more easily use them together instead of having to use IAA.

• Since you can import own samples and record to pads via Audiobus already now it’s also not limited to it‘s ecosystem. Great to hear AUv3 support is coming.

• Separate outs per column too - can we do that? 🥰

• @robosardine said:
    Separate outs per column too - can we do that? 🥰

+1 😍🙏🏼