Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neverpath

Hi all,

Performed/produced this track on my iphone. Feedback greatly appreciated as always! Thanks in advance to those kind enough to listen.(currently structured for vocals)

Comments

• Very nice, and amazing for a phone-production. Sounds like a very good platform for some vocals of some kind - or more bird-vocals.

• edited June 2022

@JudasZimmerman said:
    Very nice, and amazing for a phone-production. Sounds like a very good platform for some vocals of some kind - or more bird-vocals.

Thank you very much. Yes, it’s structured for vocals as is. (As is Rat Bastard) If you know anyone who might be interested in recording vocals for it let me know! I may restructure and rework it as an instrumental.

• Very nice... I kept imagining a singer from the 90's ( whose name i can't recall at the moment ) singing over the track.

Great track, too. Very full, balanced and clear. If you wouldn't mind, could you share how you made it?