Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[SOLVED] Mac app with wifi/browser-based transfer like AudioShare?

edited June 2022 in Other

I've gotten used to transferring files from my Chromebook to iOS through a web browser, but with my new M1 Mac I'm not seeing this ability. Is there a Mac application that does it as easily?

Comments

• I just use airdrop to send files from my iOS devices to and from my Mac

• edited June 2022

@maxwellhouser said:
    I just use airdrop to send files from my iOS devices to and from my Mac

Airdrop doesn't work with a Chromebook. Looking to transfer from Chromebook directly to Mac.

• Ahh sorry misunderstood 😁

• Can the ChromeBook connect to a network file share? That would be the normal way: share a folder on the computer and access it from the client just like a normal folder. If you're committed to the browser solution, you'll need a WebDAV server for the computer.

• edited June 2022

@uncledave said:
    Can the ChromeBook connect to a network file share? That would be the normal way: share a folder on the computer and access it from the client just like a normal folder. If you're committed to the browser solution, you'll need a WebDAV server for the computer.

Thanks! Googling for "WebDAV server Mac" helped me find the application "WebDAVNav Server" on the Mac App Store which does exactly what I want. It's free, but I tipped them.

• @bigcatrik said:

@uncledave said:
    Can the ChromeBook connect to a network file share? That would be the normal way: share a folder on the computer and access it from the client just like a normal folder. If you're committed to the browser solution, you'll need a WebDAV server for the computer.

Thanks! Googling for "WebDAV server Mac" helped me find the application "WebDAVNav Server" on the Mac App Store which does exactly what I want. It's free, but I tipped them.

Great! Glad to hear. Could you please change the title to show it's "solved"? That may help others in the future.