Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer updated

2»

Comments

• why would someone dig out this-titled thread to ask something different?

• Runs in to room and screeches to a halt asking, "Sunrizer got updated?" Bwant bwant bwahh. NOPE. ...Everybody thank supadom... (collectively) "thanks supadom." :)

• jg gathers all the cool kids in the corner and talks smack about supadom's mum without realizing the word smack isn't cool anymore

• No need to be jumpy @MrNezumi ;) I only bumped this thread because I didn't want to start a whole new one for such a small detail. I didn't realize that I'd stir it up in the update junkie community.

Hey @funjunkie27 it doesn't give me a pitch bend midi learn believe me I've tried. And when I assigned the button bellow the pitch bend wheel it started moving PMW of the osc 1. Maybe indeed it needs an update to fix that?

• All I want to do is assign my modulation wheel to “VIBRATO” as is standard rather than morphing between A and B!!! NO CAN DO WTAF SUNRIZER!!!!! Anyone know how to do this?