Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Melodic scales in Drambo

What would be the setup for using scales and keys, mainly with auv3's inside Drambo?

I use a Cme midi keyboard and I do have KB-1 , rozeta scale and so on...

Appreciate !

Comments

• You can set the scale in this menu next to the keyboard/pads

• edited June 2022

Using the CV Quantizer module, you can enforce pitch scales anywhere you need them. Using it with AUv3 sound generators, you'll first need to convert MIDI to CV, then CV Quantizer, then a MIDI Note Generator to convert back to MIDI.

This is also your only option if you want to be able to define any scale you want, even on the fly.
    A very fun feature of the CV Quantizer is that its notes can be mapped to MIDI notes.
    This allows you to toggle individual notes in a scale on the fly by just hitting the notes on an external keyboard or other MIDI controller.

• Thanks…I did that but it won’t translate to my midi keyboard.> @FordTimeLord said:

You can set the scale in this menu next to the keyboard/pads

• Thank you rs! I think this would be the way. I will follow the tutorial on YouTube for this.

@rs2000 said:
    Using the CV Quantizer module, you can enforce pitch scales anywhere you need them. Using it with AUv3 sound generators, you'll first need to convert MIDI to CV, then CV Quantizer, then a MIDI Note Generator to convert back to MIDI.

This is also your only option if you want to be able to define any scale you want, even on the fly.
    A very fun feature of the CV Quantizer is that its notes can be mapped to MIDI notes.
    This allows you to toggle individual notes in a scale on the fly by just hitting the notes on an external keyboard or other MIDI controller.

• edited June 2022

Scaler 2 for iPad is going to be released on 24th. It can do what you want. Moreover you can develop your chord progression with it, run multiple instances of it in Drambo, sync their settings regarding chord progressions and scales and then jam to that using your controller. You can map the chords of your progression to keys on the low end of your keyboard. It has every scale you can think of. Hundreds of performances that sequence the notes of your chords. It’s a gamechangier.

• edited June 2022

I'll keep an eye on it for sure! Just wondering if with the available apps right now, would be easier to play scales with my midi controller in Drambo. I guess the only way would be what rs2000 recommended, even though I would have liked to be a bit simpler> @krassmann said:

Scaler 2 for iPad is going to be released on 24th. It can do what you want. Moreover you can develop your chord progression in it, run multiple instances of it in Drambo, sync their settings regarding chord progressions and scales and then jam to that using your controller. It’s a gamechangier.