Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved: Looks like Virsyns latest update broke Poseidon in AUM

Any older project I open in AUM using Poseidon shows Poseidon as not installed. I can however remove the reference and reload it.
I had @Spidericemidas presets install in Poseidon, they're gone now.

Anyone else seen this? @VirSyn

Comments

• @lasselu said:
    Any older project I open in AUM using Poseidon shows Poseidon as not installed. I can however remove the reference and reload it.
    I had @Spidericemidas presets install in Poseidon, they're gone now.

Anyone else seen this? @VirSyn

Could be another instance of the changed AudioComponentDescription for MacOS compatibility. Only @VirSyn can know for sure.

• Yeah, the Spidericemidas presets are MIA.. I see the folder (7672736E706F736461756D75) in AUM Audio Unit Presets but they’re not available within AUM.. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure about older projects.. I’ll see if I can find one..
    OK, I get a big red X in place of Poseidon’s app icon.. and that project used one of Spider’s presets which doesn’t exist at this moment.. good thing I name projects by an app’s preset name.. reloading Poseidon works but doesn’t get me back to Spider’s preset..

@VirSyn

• Yep, my experience exactly... :/
    Kinda pissed off right now, this is the second time a Virsyn app has screwed up work in progress for me...

• I'm very sorry about this, have already uploaded a new version to Apple review team.

• Thank you!

• Was this from the recent update addressing the tuning issue in Poseidon that was raised in another thread?
    I haven’t updated anything so I don’t know about this anomaly with Poseidon.

• The problem is fixed in the latest update. Thank you, @VirSyn!

• @lasselu said:
    The problem is fixed in the latest update. Thank you, @VirSyn!

Can you update the thread to indicate the problem is solved, please?

• Wow, that was quick! Nice work @VirSyn Glad Poseidon is well again 😃👍

• Yes, thanks for the quick fix @VirSyn.. 🙏