Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stratosled

Comments

  • Another excellent, high energy piece! Love some of the guitar riff sounds.

  • Love that kick drum driving that beat! Once again you have found a vocal part that adds so much and that guitar break around 1:55 is fantastic. I could go on but I don’t want to spoil the entire experience for people who haven’t had the chance to listen yet. Another Paulieworld classic!

  • edited June 9

    This is one of my favorites. I like the bluegrass-Irish-Celtic feel that runs through it. Good work, my friend. Very together. (Plus a great title. Could be the name of your next album or virtual band. Send me the image and I’ll see what I can do.

  • @Edward_Alexander said:
    Another excellent, high energy piece! Love some of the guitar riff sounds.

    Thanks Ed. I think I got a little carried away with this one. Thanks for listening!

  • @MadeofWax said:
    Love that kick drum driving that beat! Once again you have found a vocal part that adds so much and that guitar break around 1:55 is fantastic. I could go on but I don’t want to spoil the entire experience for people who haven’t had the chance to listen yet. Another Paulieworld classic!

    Hey Mac! If I had heard your latest post before starting this, I probably would have done it differently. I really like your idea of using Riffler for a rhythm part. I will probably 'borrow' that technique in a future project. Thanks for listening and have a good one!

  • @LinearLineman said:
    This is one of my favorites. I like the bluegrass-Irish-Celtic feel that runs through it. Good work, my friend. Very together. (Plus a great title. Could be the name of your next album or virtual band. Send me the image and I’ll see what I can do.

    Somehow, I had the feeling that, beneath that classical and jazz persona, lurked the heart of a rocker. I think we probably grew up around the same time. If that's the case, do you remember Flash Gordon? The Stratosled is from 'Flash Gordon's Trip to Mars'. It's also the name of a Chicago-based psychedelic rock band from the 70's. They were good. The graphic is titled 'Stratosleds Over Mongo'. I just grabbed the first one I could find, and it's not the best quality. I'll see if I can locate a better one.

    This one was sort of therapeutic. I was feeling a bit keyed up recently and I found that this project calmed me down. When I finished it, I thought it sounded rather silly, but I sort of liked it, too! I'm glad you enjoyed it, you old rocker!

  • @Paulieworld well, not much of a rocker, actually. Only two or three concerts at the Fillmore East. Iron Butterfly was one. I do remember Flash Gordon, tho. The CGI was incredible as I recall.

  • Great stuff!

  • @JudasZimmerman said:
    Great stuff!

    I thought this one was a little different, but turned out pretty good. Thanks for listening!

  • Really enjoyed this track (I've listened 3 times now) - a proper fusing of genres - I love that thumping beat and the intro very much appeals to my love of electronic music. Really well put together, interesting throughout, good use of stereo field and the vocal sits well. Great work!

    What DAW do you use out of interest?

  • @DanSebPage said:
    Really enjoyed this track (I've listened 3 times now) - a proper fusing of genres - I love that thumping beat and the intro very much appeals to my love of electronic music. Really well put together, interesting throughout, good use of stereo field and the vocal sits well. Great work!

    What DAW do you use out of interest?

    I use Cubasis v2. My 'studio' consists of an iPad Pro, a stylus, and a decent set of headphones. No live instruments. The irony of this is that I was a gigging musician for over 40 years, playing keyboards and bass. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Thanks for listening!

  • @LinearLineman said:
    I like the bluegrass-Irish-Celtic feel that runs through it.

    Me too… Riverdance fiddle vibe sets the tone for the rest of the rhythm section.

  • @McD said:

    @LinearLineman said:
    I like the bluegrass-Irish-Celtic feel that runs through it.

    Me too… Riverdance fiddle vibe sets the tone for the rest of the rhythm section.

    It's funny that you both heard that! When I put this together, I wasn't think of that, at all. It must have been a subconscious thing going on. My mother was 100% Irish and I grew up with that in the background all the time. Now that I listen to it with that in mind, I can sort of hear it. It would be fun to see Michael Flatley and company do something with this!

Sign In or Register to comment.