Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dostarlimab… A Cancer Cure At Last?

Mind blowing from Sloan Kettering. Some good news for hard times.

Comments

• A promising treatment is different from a "cure" and it's irresponsible to use this kind of language when it comes to cancer, which is complex and has many forms. I'd expect nothing less from CNN and their terrible reporting, but here? Let's not go overboard. This was approved to be used in the US in 2021. And I personally know someone today whose cancer has returned despite having access to some of the best treatment options available in the world.

• edited June 2022

I thought you were ignoring me @Neum. I wish you had done so and at least , for once had supplied reliable information about something. I hardly think the doctor representing Sloan Kettering is a CNN operative. As to my hyperbolic title, maybe you didn’t notice my question mark. Why must you politicize everything? You’re simply a downer a curmudgeon and a troll. Sad.

• That’s really exciting to hear. It can only further progress towards cancer research and this really makes the future look bright

• Any news like this, even if in the fullness of time it turns out only to be 50% effective, 10% or even 1% is good news!

• My wife is taking similar immunity-therapy Monoclonal Antibody infusions and is getting her scan today to see if they worked.

These drug types are so much better than the chemo’s that were so hard to live through.

And the results are better.

Programming DNA is such a useful approach for so many ways that our programming goes wrong.

@Neum please don’t let your general skepticism destroy the prospect for hope against these live altering illnesses. This was enthusiasm and the drug approval process will insure it’s controlled in it’s roll out. I too have serious concerns about big Pharma propaganda but in this area huge gains in treatment are taking place.

• By the way… the costs of these drugs is ridiculous but that profit motive does provide results.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I thought you were ignoring me @Neum. I wish you had done so and at least , for once had supplied reliable information about something. I hardly think the doctor representing Sloan Kettering is a CNN operative. As to my hyperbolic title, maybe you didn’t notice my question mark. Why must you politicize everything? You’re simply a downer a curmudgeon and a troll. Sad.

You attacked me, not the issue. You're the troll, pal.

• @NeuM. I’m not your pal.

• You’re simply a downer a curmudgeon and a troll.

Sorry @nuem, but he’s absolutely correct.

If you were smart, you’d stick to your excellent on-forum topic comments on apps, and leave your extremist political views to yourself.

You are the reason at least one thread was shut down, and I image there will be many more before you are thankfully banished from the forum if you keep your bullying up.

I would simply suggest you stop picking fights with members of the forum and heed this simple advice:

• Guy is the worst, ruins this amazing forum

• edited June 2022

OK let's ignore CNN's reporting style for now and rather look at what kind of research Andrea Cercek has been involved in:

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Andrea-Cercek-76780

I think the documents speak for themselves.
    She appears to be one of the many researchers worldwide who take their work very seriously and put incredible effort into understanding the mechanisms of different forms of cancer.

As with so many previous trials, we've yet to see how the success rate develops after years and what types of cancer will come back.

Sounds like a key step forward though.

• edited June 2022

@SNystrom said:
    You’re simply a downer a curmudgeon and a troll.

Sorry @nuem, but he’s absolutely correct.

If you were smart, you’d stick to your excellent on-forum topic comments on apps, and leave your extremist political views to yourself.

You are the reason at least one thread was shut down, and I image there will be many more before you are thankfully banished from the forum if you keep your bullying up.

I would simply suggest you stop picking fights with members of the forum and heed this simple advice:

What “extremist” views were involved here?

Also, the shut down thread I think you are referring to featured someone launching vile attacks on overweight people, among other not very bright comments.

• @maxwellhouser said:
    Guy is the worst, ruins this amazing forum

I invite you to block my posts. You’re blocked for me also.

• The worst.

• @NeuM said:

@maxwellhouser said:
    Guy is the worst, ruins this amazing forum

I invite you to block my posts. You’re blocked for me also.

Would be great if you blocked @LinearLineman while you were at it, but it seems you take great pleasure bullying him, as well as many others.

It’s truly pathetic that you seem totally incapable of stifling you obsessive negative thoughts.

Think before you post.

Perhaps you should voluntarily seek some type of psychological anger counseling before your situation careens into actual physical extremist acts?

Just a suggestion.

• That's exactly the kind of thing I was referring to. There are many types of cancer and baiting claims of miracle cures should be avoided. It is a cruel hoax for the vast majority of cancer patients.

• edited June 2022

Monoclonal antibodies may be the biggest leap in medicine since Penicillin. There are a number of diseases that certain monoclonal antibodies can treat and many studies happening right now that show efficacy in a variety of diseases caused by inflammation; check out Leronlimab for instance. My only worry is that Big Pharma will crush these small pharmaceutical companies and bury their drugs to maintain their huge profits. But the data are coming, and at a certain point of efficacy they can’t be brushed aside.

• edited June 2022

@NeuM said:

That's exactly the kind of thing I was referring to. There are many types of cancer and baiting claims of miracle cures should be avoided. It is a cruel hoax for the vast majority of cancer patients.

I don’t think the vast majority here are cancer patients. As to the cruel hoax, why don’t you let the ones suffering decide what’s best for them. Or are you everyone’s momma now?

• This whole thread is a cancer, lol. @Michael do you have a cure for this thread? 😂

@LinearLineman said:

@NeuM said:

That's exactly the kind of thing I was referring to. There are many types of cancer and baiting claims of miracle cures should be avoided. It is a cruel hoax for the vast majority of cancer patients.

I don’t think the vast majority here are cancer patients. As to the cruel hoax, why don’t you let the ones suffering decide what’s best for them. Or are you everyone’s momma now?

Mate, try not to let the pests get you down. Easier said than done, I know, but you're a great person and a brilliant musician. You're above this. :)

• edited June 2022

@bpert said:
    Monoclonal antibodies may be the biggest leap in medicine since Penicillin. There are a number of diseases that certain monoclonal antibodies can treat and many studies happening right now that show efficacy in a variety of diseases caused by inflammation; check out Leronlimab for instance. My only worry is that Big Pharma will crush these small pharmaceutical companies and bury their drugs to maintain their huge profits. But the data are coming, and at a certain point of efficacy they can’t be brushed aside.

There are definitely promising lines of treatment developing and as mentioned, this particular treatment is very narrowly focused for a small subset of cancer patients. There is also the prospect of completely individually designed treatment in the near future soon to arrive. A.I. systems analyzing all available health data should be able to offer tailored treatment never before seen in this field.

• Thaaaaaats more like it @Neum.

But I have mandated that @LinearLineman and @NeuM are to remain in their separate corners henceforth, for the good of all. But that last post gives me hope that perhaps there is a possibility for gentlemanly conduct in the future.

• 👍🏻 Thank you, @Michael!

• @Michael said:
    Thaaaaaats more like it @Neum.

But I have mandated that @LinearLineman and @NeuM are to remain in their separate corners henceforth, for the good of all. But that last post gives me hope that perhaps there is a possibility for gentlemanly conduct in the future.

Gracias @Michael . :) (And thanks again for Loopy Pro, a true miracle app for Ambient creation!)

• A lot went on before this thread that led to this exchange of insults.
    If we all stop writing if will just roll away to join the threads about (checks to see what’s in the trash) Apple’s World Wide Developer Conference 2022 where new hardware with the M2 chip was disclosed along with the ability of the M series iPads to use virtual memory (up to 16GB per app) and have overlapping windows. An iPad like that can cure cancer.

• At first I thought I was clicking on a LinearLineman creations thread....

• edited June 2022

@SNystrom said:
    Perhaps you should voluntarily seek some type of psychological anger counseling before your situation careens into actual physical extremist acts?

Just a suggestion.

That's really not called for, @SNystrom. I'm gonna add you to the ignore mandate - I don't want to see you reacting to @NeuM in the future please. Either add him to your ignore list, or just do it yourself.

Let's move on and try to do better next time.

Lordy! I do enough of this with my five year old.

This discussion has been closed.