Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Murmuration of Starlings

Comments

• An amazing sight indeed but starlings not sparrows 🐣

• Or rumours of Jack’s return…

• @GeoTony said:
    An amazing sight indeed but starlings not sparrows 🐣

Let me fix that!

• edited June 2022

Funny you should mention that, @McD :) Did this quite a while back…

• @Svetlovska said:
    Funny you should mention that, @McD :) Did this quite a while back…

That captures the imagery in a very compelling way...

FYI: I took a tip from your recent work and installed Bryan Appel's "Clusters" Mozaic script
    and spent a couple hours making music with it. Thanks for the heads up on that one.
    The "Presets" really helped skip a ton of knob fiddling as I learned after a hour of knob fiddling. I had use SHIFT button to get to the second page and didn't come out for an hour.

It looks like @bryan has not been active on ABF since 2019 and not written any more Mozaic scripts. The scripts he left us are very good.

• @McD : Hey, thanks for the listen :) I like that script too, but it wasn’t me who tipped it, or used it recently, though I have in the past.

• @Svetlovska said:
    @McD : Hey, thanks for the listen :) I like that script too, but it wasn’t me who tipped it, or used it recently, though I have in the past.

Sorry to @Stochastically for thanking the wrong drone style (I hope that's the correct genre)
    music maker. It's a great script and I recommend everyone consider Mozaic as a user of these great MIDI generator and FX scripts.