Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using Rozeta XY in Zenbeats 3.0 to control Logic Pro synths via IDAM

I’m trying to control the filter cutoff and resonance of the ES1 in Logic Pro 10.4 (High Sierra) using Rozeta XY while using Zenbeats 3.0 on my iPad. I’ve connected my iPad to LPX using IDAM and can use the native keyboard and native piano roll in Zenbeats to play the ES1 perfectly fine. However, when I add a Rozeta XY pad (or even Bassline, Collider, or Particles) and set the correct MIDI channel I get no sound from the ES1. LPX nor Protokol (from the TouchOSC devs) show that MIDI is being sent.

I have a similar problem when using AUM rather than Zenbeats but Bassline, collider, and Particles works but XY does not.

Any ideas on how to get Rozeta XY working in ZB3 to control the ES1?

Comments

• After testing, I think Zenbeats is currently not passing anything but notes out of midi AU plugins. I’ve reported this to @MatthewAtZenbeats in the Zenbeats 3 thread.

• Thank you Wim! Good to know it’s not just me.

• @wim said:
    After testing, I think Zenbeats is currently not passing anything but notes out of midi AU plugins. I’ve reported this to @MatthewAtZenbeats in the Zenbeats 3 thread.

This is correct. Not even to other Zenebats tracks.

• Will look at enabling this behavior.

• @MatthewAtZenbeats said:
    Will look at enabling this behavior.

Yes please, it’ll also solve the cc problem when trying to use external hardware.
    So it’ll be possible to send cc data to from Lk or Drambo to external devices and maybe also recording them.