Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What to use for kick synthesis

razraz
edited July 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Hello everyone, I've been reading a bit about kick synthesis, and of course wanted to practice on the iPad. Now the synth used in these tutorials is Waldorf attack - as far as synths go it's not super-advanced, but it does have some essential percussion synthesis features that I have not found in any of my synths, and I do have quite a few of them.

The closest that I've come to is Zeta, but even there the envelope decay only has three types of slopes, whereas Attack can freely morph between four.

So I am basically looking for a synth with two oscillators, key selection (or a keyboard), flexible pitch and amp envelopes. Basically Attack for iPad. I've noticed Seek Beats, but the pitch tuning seems to be a knob without a matching key and the envelopes only seem to support strait slopes (although in a lot of directions).

Comments