Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can’t reset password - can access forum on iPad but not on laptop

Hi all, I recently had a total nightmare with passwords/history when Ggle Chr*me decided to update. Lost everything basically and, of course, ZERO help from Ggle, zero correspondence. Anyway, I can’t access the forum on my laptop and when I click “forgot?”, to get a link to my email so I can reset password I get this error message
And then I just go round and round in circles like a dog chasing its tail….
Any ideas? @Michael ?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• I sent you an email @Kashi

Vanilla (ABF software) is a bit crappy at present and the password reset is busted.

• @Kashi said:
    Hi all, I recently had a total nightmare with passwords/history when Ggle Chr*me decided to update. Lost everything basically and, of course, ZERO help from Ggle, zero correspondence. Anyway, I can’t access the forum on my laptop and when I click “forgot?”, to get a link to my email so I can reset password I get this error message
    And then I just go round and round in circles like a dog chasing its tail….
    Any ideas? @Michael ?
    Thanks in advance

On Windows: KeePass
    On Mac and iDevices: Strongbox
    On Android: KeePass2Android

I'm to lazy for links, sorry.

Never ever use a browser as password repository!

• 1Password, every time

• @Michael said:
    1Password, every time

So sticky notes with passwords written on them all over the edges of the computer screen aren’t recommended? ;)

• @NeuM said:

@Michael said:
    1Password, every time

So sticky notes with passwords written on them all over the edges of the computer screen aren’t recommended? ;)

Actually, still heaps more secure than what most people do, as long as they’re pretty random and not all the dog’s name 😁

• How about apples’s internal password saver, manager? That’s what I use. Seems pretty Reliable and backs up to the cloud. Provides security issues notifications with sites that have been compromised and duplicate passwords, etc…

• Great! Thanks @Michael . Am writing this on my laptop, so all good now.
    Thanks everyone else for your input :)