Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a way to upload audio to SoundCloud via the iPhone?

This has me absolutely stumped! I tried to upload my latest piece "A Furious Storm Rages" to SoundCloud from my iPhone, and I absolutely could not find a way. The app doesn't seem to have an uploader nor does the mobile website on the iPhone. I can upload via the website on my iPad Mini due to its desktop browser capabilities.

This kind of frustrates me. If anyone can shine some light on this subject matter, please let me know. Thank you. :)

Comments

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    This has me absolutely stumped! I tried to upload my latest piece "A Furious Storm Rages" to SoundCloud from my iPhone, and I absolutely could not find a way. The app doesn't seem to have an uploader nor does the mobile website on the iPhone. I can upload via the website on my iPad Mini due to its desktop browser capabilities.

This kind of frustrates me. If anyone can shine some light on this subject matter, please let me know. Thank you. :)

Audioshare can do it.

• @espiegel123 said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Audioshare can do it.

I see. I tried to login via Facebook and my regular login info, and both methods failed unfortunately. Seems like SC doesn't want to cooperate with AudioShare. So I reached out to support and will see what they say.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    This has me absolutely stumped! I tried to upload my latest piece "A Furious Storm Rages" to SoundCloud from my iPhone, and I absolutely could not find a way. The app doesn't seem to have an uploader nor does the mobile website on the iPhone.

Top menu bar, right hand side there’s three icons.

Cast - Upload - Notifications

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@espiegel123 said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Audioshare can do it.

I see. I tried to login via Facebook and my regular login info, and both methods failed unfortunately. Seems like SC doesn't want to cooperate with AudioShare. So I reached out to support and will see what they say.

Are you sure that you used the correct logon info? I just uploaded without incident. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

• @dasgoods said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    This has me absolutely stumped! I tried to upload my latest piece "A Furious Storm Rages" to SoundCloud from my iPhone, and I absolutely could not find a way. The app doesn't seem to have an uploader nor does the mobile website on the iPhone.

Top menu bar, right hand side there’s three icons.

Cast - Upload - Notifications

🫣 I managed to find an obscure, specific bug in Loopy Pro and solved it, but I can't see three fucking icons on the upper right in the SoundCloud app. 😂 Now you know how scatterbrained I am.

• edited June 2022

withdrawn
    worked on the 3rd try