Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first Bus Ride

edited March 2013 in Creations

Pretty rough, didn't even intend to record anything. Was just trying to see how it all worked. Input= DXi, Figure; Effect = JamUp, Nils; Output = AudioShare.

Comments

• I like it...it actually sounds like your standing at the back of a big hall and recording the bass and drums live..a technique thats very hard to replicate if you try...nice work..hope lunch was good..
    We are now following..

• @thesoundtestroom Thanks! Followed back.

• I listened to some of your other stuff too. I like your approach. Decidedly non mainstream.

• @PaulB "Decidedly non mainstream" is one of the best compliments I've had.

• Nathan,very nice.
    Some may say fix that microwave as you could have peeled,chopped and steamed a fresher alternative in the time it took to heat that meal.But then the spontaneous,1take,as is approach wouldn't have occurred and the flow would have been lost.i dig that.thanks for sharing.