Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Andrew ”Fletch” Fletcher of Depeche Mode

edited May 2022 in Other

DEVASTATED.

Just minutes ago this was posted on the DM Facebook, so sad news now also getting confirmed through regular media:

https://www.facebook.com/100044294536311/posts/pfbid0kiNgaRoLxniZzVTcfx8vsWzdPiRuBcVNWGSHbDnoW5TvPXrmYtK4zXZTsoES7Teol/?d=n

Comments

• I'm so shocked to hear this! Depeche Mode was my favorite band since 1982, and still is. RIP Andy :'(

• Just saw this. RIP, Andy.

• Wow him and Ray Liotta both today. Saddening. Depeche Mode is one of my favorite. Construction Time Again is an excellent album.

• What an amazing band - truly one of the best to come out of the eighties. And so sad to see Fletch gone.

• That really sucks. :( What a sad day.

• Damn, that’s a shock and very sad to hear. Was a big fan of DM in the 80s and early 90s. 😢💐🙏

• 😳🥺😢
    R.I.P.

• Alan White from Yes today as well.

• Only 60? And Ray Liotta was 67. These are both far too young, but I’m sure many of us here have seen deaths of family or friends in the last several years of people who were also way too young.

• edited May 2022

Read throughout the years that Fletch continued during the tours despite getting older to hold alcohol and late nights in high spirits, being a regular in hotel bars. His body may have taken a toll, causing him passing away so early. His bandmates Dave and Martin both started a healthier life- style years ago, realizing they weren’t 20 anymore.

His musical contribution is rather unclear but he absolutely contributed during studio work, but his hand-clapping, stomping and dance moves on stage left live behind his controllers will be missed. As a note, he played the bass part of JCGE when they performed live. During the years he was also the glue that kept the band together when they went through storms of different kinds. Also, his part as admin and spokesperson for the band was huge.

Martin wrote the songs, Dave did the singing and Fletch collected the cash as someone put it, maybe Fletch himself.

Regardless, one of the bands with true staying power spanning a music history of over 40 years has lost a founding member.

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @branis said:
    I'm so shocked to hear this! Depeche Mode was my favorite band since 1982, and still is. RIP Andy :'(

Totally shocked, a life so quickly lived, peace and respect <3

• Sad news. I wonder what the cause was?

One of my very favourite bands. Such a rich back catalogue.

Personal favourites: I Feel You, Clean, Never Let Me Down Again, A Question of Time, Stripped, Something To Do, Policy of truth, Barrel of a Gun, Wrong etc etc etc :(

Hope the band carry on...

• Well, that makes me feel old. Master & Servant was a very big track for me back in the day. And their pioneering metal bashing sample experimentation was always inspiring.

• RIP. Far too young.

• Meanwhile I'm fending off some totally unsubstantiated claims from a nutjob on Twitter that Fletch died from the covid vaccine, or 'the clot shot' as this person refers to it.

• Was the official cause of death revealed yet? He was way too young to die just like that :(

This was a really nice tribute from one Andy to another:

• 'Natural causes' is all I've heard so far

• Never thought I would be this touched still after a few days. I am genuinely sad.

🖤💔

• edited May 2023

One year has passed, still fels strange watching clips from the Memento Mori tour, not seeing Fletch on stage.

🖤💔

https://www.facebook.com/groups/depechemode.sk/permalink/10162913809698206/

/DMfan🇸🇪

• I’m going to Budapest to see them in July. It’ll feel weird without Fletch for sure :'(

• Copenhagen in June👍.

/DMfan🇸🇪

Cliffhanger: something related soon to show up in the Cover thread😉…

• When I used to see them around town he was always the quiet one.

• edited May 2023

@AlmostAnonymous said:
    Alan White from Yes today as well.

Wow - spooky... I was just playing the Yes triple live LP when I read your post. Love the moment during his solo on "Perpetual Change" that the drum stick just misses the mic and you hear the "whoosh" noise.

Great drummer.