Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What is the greatest synth for bass poll

2»

Comments

• I wish iSEM (and all Arturia apps) was available for iPhone. Funny thing, when I started this thread last year (2 years ago?), I was still using an iPad. Now I'm using an iPhone 6+ exclusively. Things for me have completely changed. :blush:

I'm hoping for some new stuff for the iPhone in the coming weeks/months. :smiley:

• @Cinebient said:
    The Roli Noise app has some superb bass sounds...... but first it needs a record and/or output option. (I think they work on it....)

All I have to say about this is ARGHHHHHHHHHHH. Please.

• Lots of options, most already noted. Also liking ZED a lot since getting it....

• edited January 2016

I use iSem and iMini a lot for bass, but others also, What seems to make the difference for me is running the bass through Tonestack 2's bass amps

Running the iM1 finger bass preset through a Tonestack bass amp is my current most used bass when starting a track.

• edited January 2016

After fiddling with some synths it seems Magellan is the best retro synth. The arp options make it perfect to create a 70s feel.

• Out of all the greatest synth for bass polls that I have seen, I believe that this is the greatest synth for bass poll.

• I mini- for analog bass, Tera for more fm bass, synthmaster player( desktop version of synthmaster is amazing, and inexpensive too)
    cyclops of course especially for modern wobble bass

• Massage your brain/ears with some '5 minutes with Dagger synth'. Use headphones or blow away your speakers :D

• If you can tame the beast, Oscilab makes some fearsome bass sounds.

Honorable mention for the default opening patch in Minisynth. Balls out nasty after you drop each oscillator down a notch ;)

• I'll put in a cute for Tera Synth - it's very versatile at bass and pads I found

• Since you revived this thread...
    Hard to choose just one, but I really dig 76 synth for basslines :wink:
    Sometimes layering with Steinberg's Minilogue

• Over two years later and WaveMapper is still my choice for basses :)

• Model 15. It seems to be the only thing that can get the thump I want. Gotta be willing to learn to connect a few cables though to get what you want. Bassalicious is good too, but it also takes some fiddling as the presets suck.

• Does anyone use that IAP bass Gadget? I forgot the name, but it seemed pretty versatile. Or have you tried sound design with Troublemaker? That is the last Brambos app that I don’t have, and was wondering about it capabilities.

• @CracklePot said:
    Does anyone use that IAP bass Gadget? I forgot the name, but it seemed pretty versatile. Or have you tried sound design with Troublemaker? That is the last Brambos app that I don’t have, and was wondering about it capabilities.

Think Roland TB-303, but more flexible. You can get great screaming acid sounds of it, but it also does some really nice subtle stuff if that's what you want. For techno/house it's pretty much essential.

• I very much like the „Frumpy“ preset of iSyn Poly.

So far, i could not find something similar in other Apps, which is sad, as the MIDI and background capabilty of iSyn Poly is .... not the best

• It depends on the genre(s) involved.

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    Cyclop gets my vote.

Gets mine too