Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impromptu #2 more with Pianoteq (desktop)

Yet another piano solo. In this one I used the Pianoteq modeling of the Steingraeber grand.
I began by improvising chords into two instances of StepPolyArp and, as with all of my iOS stuff, I recorded the midi with Midi Tape Recorder, imported it to Xequence for some rough editing; then port it over to my desktop for finer midi editing and playing with Pianoteq. I think I’ll keep posting Pianoteq stuff here in hopes it will lure Modartt (by sympathetic magic) to finally get their iOS version going.

Comments

• These are great and showing Pianoteq off to good effect. You get very good results from this workflow. Keep it up, please.

• @LinearLineman said:
    These are great and showing Pianoteq off to good effect. You get very good results from this workflow. Keep it up, please.

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence!