Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yunuen by IXVE (edm splash track)

I recently got into Digistix2 and it made my day. I love this app for drums with a tad of fractal bits.
Oh and the new VHS synth made my night! What a great synth...
For mastering I left MDE stereo aside this time and used TB Barricade as a soft clipper, TB enhancer, a mixbox rack with saturator x, Model 670 with 1-2db gr, Vintage EQ-1A to boost lows and highs, Fabfilters Pro MB for taming and Pro Q for mostly dynamic mids/sides.
Sideband Remix for some stereo width.
Finished with another Barricade followed by Pro L doing very little effort to catch the last peaks with less than 2gr.
Hope you guys enjoy!

Comments

• Yeah, liked that. Good sound choices.

• @Stochastically said:
    Polished!

@LinearLineman said:
    Yeah, liked that. Good sound choices.

Thanks for listening, guys!

• That sounded really great; especially the bassdrums.

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    That sounded really great; especially the bassdrums.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate your comment, I was actually thinking about changing the kick, but will keep it as it is maybe. Cheers 🤗

• edited June 2022

For me it is world-class quality. Attention to detail, stereophony, variety of instruments. I want to be at your live and very loud concert, just say when and where, the ticket price does not matter :D

• @dakti said:
    For me it is world-class quality. Attention to detail, stereophony, variety of instruments. I want to be at your live and very loud concert, just say when and where, the ticket price does not matter :D

That’s a compliment! Thanks @dakti 🤗
    When you visit Belgium or beyond, just let me know, we’ll get our party started, tickets & beer on me, no worries :)

• Well heck…. I missed this. Bob, when are you going to open for Charlotte and Amelie???? 😬. Fantastic mix!!!!!!!!

• @onerez said:
    Well heck…. I missed this. Bob, when are you going to open for Charlotte and Amelie???? 😬. Fantastic mix!!!!!!!!

Hey Charlie, thanks for checking it out amigo! I also miss lots of tracks from time to time, but let's just keep going. Music will find its way. How about you? Are you making any tracks lately?
    Opening for Charlotte and Amelie? Wow that would be like upping my BPM a few tads to Techno standards, but everything is possible. You know, I don't have any live performance plannings in mind at all. Unless it's me playing guitar in a band or so. That's been my only live comfort zone and I will keep it that way. I don't DJ, I gave it a try using vynil years back, but it's not my thing. I do have some DJ friends that I send my tracks to so I get played once in a while during gigs. It's nice to compare my tracks on bigger sound systems. These days mixing records has become pretty automated with the bpm auto reading, but I much more prefer to crawl inside my little studio, dim the lights and place midi notes and get better at mixing and mastering. I never use templates either, no track colors, each project is a new fresh start and I dive into the void untill done and then give it a weeks rest to finalize.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Take care!!

• Great track Bob, sounds very well produced. I use all the effects mentioned (TB/MixBox/FabFilter) myself, so it's good to hear they've contributed to this piece.

Very enjoyable, and captured my attention throughout.

• @DanSebPage said:
    Great track Bob, sounds very well produced. I use all the effects mentioned (TB/MixBox/FabFilter) myself, so it's good to hear they've contributed to this piece.

Very enjoyable, and captured my attention throughout.

Thanks a lot!! Nice to know we both share same auv instances. Hope we can share some ideas together! Take care and keep Cubasis going, exploit that DAW 🤯❤️