Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Need help with miRack

Hello, I want to use miRack or control Loopy pro.
I just made patch to route midi note to Loopy pro midi port, but miRack midi module module remain monophonic .

How can I make it polyphonic?
Thanks.

Comments

• I’m not sure you can to be honest, there might be a complicated way to fake it, but I think mirack is fundamentally monophonic…

• You could try using multiple MIDI ins and outs, but it would still be monophonic per channel. MiRack was forked from VCV way before polyphony was available, unfortunately. I know the dev was considering how he might be able to implement it at one point.

One other thing you could investigate is the MIDI trigger out module, which seems to have an array of notes you can map with a keyboard. I assume you send a trigger to the relevant patch point to send that note, but I’ve never played with it, so I don’t know if that’s really what it does. May still not do what you want, though.

• you xan make it 4 voice polyphonic - there is special 4 voice MIDI in module but you newd to create whole modules chain 4x for each voice. - mirack modules aren't polyphonic

• @Jeezs said:
    I just made patch to route midi note to Loopy pro midi port, but miRack midi module module remain monophonic .

Thanks.

If the primary purpose is to route midi to loopy’s midi control, using the Midi Router AU or using streambyter or Audiobus to loop midi back is probably preferable. I just noticed that miRack’s cc midi in/out modules don’t faithfully pass cc events through.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Jeezs said:

Thanks.

If the primary purpose is to route midi to loopy’s midi control, using the Midi Router AU or using streambyter or Audiobus to loop midi back is probably preferable. I just noticed that miRack’s cc midi in/out modules don’t faithfully pass cc events through.

I already use MIdk route but it lost it’s settings when I add change the number of midi devices so I wanna use miRack instead.

Does the auv3 version of streambyter allow this or only the Standalone version ?

• @Jeezs said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Jeezs said:

Thanks.

I already use MIdk route but it lost it’s settings when I add change the number of midi devices so I wanna use miRack instead.

Does the auv3 version of streambyter allow this or only the Standalone version ?

To use streambyter for this, you use the standalone. There is also the free FreeEwi.