Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

34 x op1.fun kits for Drambo + randomiser patch 🏄‍♂️

34 x drumkits from Op1.Fun, sliced/saved in Drambo (go support/feed the site, dope resource for Op1 & any other sampler) .

& a simple/fun COTCD 8 x kit randomiser patch. Comes loaded but you can throw any sliced samples you want in the flexis 🗣🧠

Grab free / Info - https://payhip.com/b/oYO3R

All credit / ownership / thnx belong to the op1.fun site/community that created the kits (full credits on the store page) 🙏

Comments

• & a sketchy asf flick through the kits 🦧

• @FP0

Here's another.

My man's on fire at the moment.

• edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2022

@fpo thnx for comment, glad you’re making use of the kits/patch ✌️

Weird about the Flexi thing. Someone wrote similar on insta So I tested import before replying to them and no probs 🤷‍♂️ Here’s the instructions I wrote them -

This way works every time here but let me know if you still have problems with it. All of the instrument rack versions imported ok your end IIUC, only the Flexi versions that aren’t showing up?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FP0 said:
    @childofthecorndog I tried both methods...Going through the Hamburger menu (top left) > Files > Presets there's no Flexi sampler folder available only the Sampler folder 🤷‍♂️ So I went through the other route, Add A Module > Flexi sampler Rack > Switch from the Samples tab to the Presets tab then 'Import Folder', 3rd option from the bottom of the pop up window. It doesn't look like it's doing anything and as I say there's no Folder and no Presets shown in Flexi sampler > Presets but I assumed it worked as the Randop1kits Instrument Rack is fully functional 🤷‍♂️

Weird!🤪 I have a Flexi folder here in the Presets folder via Files on the burger menu 🤷‍♂️🤔

I’m on beta version though so sounds like poss bug with current store version if that Flexi folder isn’t showing up for you. Heads up @giku_beepstreet :)

Yeah that Randop1kits patch will still work cos it references the Ins Rack versions so as long as they all imported ok you’re good to go. (& FWIW the ins rack presets are basically the same as the Flexi versions except thrown in an ins rack so can quickly flick through the kits via the arrows without needing to hit the browser)

• edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looks cool, thanks for whipping them up. I’ve tried importing that folder to flexi sampler via the presets - folder import - files app and the presets show in flexi, but when loading on a track there’s no sample in flexi. See anything wrong in these steps?

• @FP0 said:

Yep. Don't have that on iPad or iPhone. So I guess when it looked like it wasn't doing anything...it wasn't and the Flexi sampler files aren't installed 🤷‍♂️ I'll wait to hear some feedback. Even without those the Randop1kits rack is a lot of fun and inspiring 🙏

Thnx for info 🙏 I’ve mailed Giku 📡 But yeah all the kits are there as Instrument Rack presets too so can just use those until there’s a fix for that missing Flexi folder. The Flexi versions are just an alternate ✌️

• @Model10000 said:
    Looks cool, thanks for whipping them up. I’ve tried importing that folder to flexi sampler via the presets - folder import - files app and the presets show in flexi, but when loading on a track there’s no sample in flexi. See anything wrong in these steps?

You’re welcome! Looks like samples are missing/not being found? There’s some instructions on the store page re file>locations but probably not clear - did you import the samples folder (the folder INSIDE the ‘samples’ folder in the zip……not that ‘samples’ folder itself) to the Samples folder in Drambo? ✌️

• Awesome Contribution to the Drambonauts community @childofthecorndog 👊🏼™️💕

• Sorted it. What happened was that I imported the samples to a nested folder in the samples library. Realized they have to be top level. 👌🏻

• @FP0 said:

Yep. Don't have that on iPad or iPhone. So I guess when it looked like it wasn't doing anything...it wasn't and the Flexi sampler files aren't installed 🤷‍♂️ I'll wait to hear some feedback. Even without those the Randop1kits rack is a lot of fun and inspiring 🙏

Spoke to giku. The different preset folders don’t appear until after you’ve saved (or imported) a preset. So if you save a random Flexi preset, you should have a folder in Files afterward. Hope that helps!

• @Model10000 said:
    Sorted it. What happened was that I imported the samples to a nested folder in the samples library. Realized they have to be top level. 👌🏻

Sweet, glad you got it setup ✌️🦧

• @echoopera said:
    Awesome Contribution to the Drambonauts community @childofthecorndog 👊🏼™️💕

✌️😵‍💫 hope people dig it. & shoutouts again to op1.fun community for the kit samples 🙏

• Thanks for these! I’m already having a lot of fun playing around with them.

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    Thanks for these! I’m already having a lot of fun playing around with them.

You’re welcome! Thanks for the thanks 🙏 Stoked you’re having fun with them.

• Love these, thank you!