Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rogue VB-100 upgrades? Possible?

I just got a Rogue VB-100 Violin bass. I want to upgrade the tuners to look like the plastic button tuners on McCartney's 60's Hofner. I tried - unsuccessfully - to swap out the big heavy chrome tuner knobs which cause a lot fo neck dive.
So, my general question is this: Are there any upgrades of genuine German made Hofner parts or cheaper Hofner import violin bass parts that I can buy to upgrade my Rogue Chinese copy?

Comments

• Hopefully somebody knows but I would think you would have more chance if getting such a specific question answered in a bass forum.

• There are upgrade tuners available on Reverb for the Hofners. The thing I'd be worried about is the tuner shaft/bushing size. The pics of the VB-100 look like the tuners are pretty standard modern tuner hole sizes. The tuner shafts and bushings look smaller on the Hofner. Getting those measurements would help figure out the possibilities.