Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maschine Stupid Deal 5/19/22 (no longer available)

edited May 2022 in Other

Not sure if this is of interest but this Musicians Friend offer seems like a great deal for users.

Comments

• My Maschine Mk2 is still working well, so I highly recommend one. Maschine workflow is a lot of fun.

• edited May 2022

And it come with the software too..

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?icid=210190

• Just for today 5/19.

• The link just leads to an unavailable speaker cab; it’s probably academic as shipping and customs to the U.K. will likely not make sense anyway

• The stock sample content that comes with Machine is almost worth that much, nice find!

• The Mashine was a restock. Probably only one available and it is gone.

• I want one, but I cannot find the link anymore. Already out of stock I guess?

• Ummm, apparently. Not very good on Musician’s Friends part. A little too stupid.

• it's gone, alas

• I'd be careful with such extreme deals. There are many scam sites which rely on people's greed. This one might be legit that they try to sell real stuff, but still the reviews are terrible, some people talk about not receiving any stuff at all: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/musiciansfriend.com
    Another thing that's phishy is that most of the links on the site lands to the same page with pianos. Wouldn't trust it honestly.

• The Musician's Friend Stupid deals are legit. I've bought several of them. They just sold out of what they had in (re)stock and now they've posted a new item they are trying to get rid of. It's an M-Audio Keystation.

• Musician's Friend is perfectly reputable. I have routinely searched for the Stupid Deal of the Day for weeks, but lately I've been trying not to be tempted, though I wish I'd seen this.

• Musician’s Friend/ Guitar Center is/are definitely legit.

• edited May 2022

Almost bought one, but checked reviews on Gearspace and they're uniformly negative. Might be a bullet dodged?

• If anyone HAS to have it look online on Reverb there are several units very near that price.

• @audiblevideo said:
    If anyone HAS to have it look online on Reverb there are several units very near that price.

They never come with the software, though, do they?
    And while we're at it, is it true the SP 404 Mk2 is simply unavailable??

• @Sawiton said:
    Musician’s Friend/ Guitar Center is/are definitely legit.

Speaking of Musician's Friend/Guitar Center, Guitar Center has their version of the SDotD called Daily Pick or something. They seem to be less likely to have something that I want than MF, but occasionally they have something tempting.