Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phasemaker reinstalling own soundpacks (sorted)

Hi all forum members and @brambos

Not been making music for a while. Loading up my iPad synths again and found that I’ve forgotten how to reload my sounds back into Phasemaker and other Bram Bos synths.

I have them on my ICloud Drive as a zip file. Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Standalone supports importing patches.

• @auxmux said:
    Standalone supports importing patches.

I must be blind though as I can’t find any import in the UI or in the online manual. I am obviously just missing it as I have done it before years back, but for the life of me I can’t figure it out.

• If you select the Phasemaker zip in Files and open the share sheet, you can select Phasemaker as the share target and Phasemaker will import it.

• @NeonSilicon said:
    If you select the Phasemaker zip in Files and open the share sheet, you can select Phasemaker as the share target and Phasemaker will import it.

Thanks. That’s what I thought originally. Seems I have a corrupted file. Thanks to you telling me that this is the way you do it, I luckily had a backup file that did work that way.
    Thanks for your help :)

• Cool! I'm glad it worked. The whole share sheet interface is cumbersome to me. Whenever I use it for any app, including my own, I end up having to fumble around in it until I get it to do anything useful. Good thing you had a backup too.

• @NeonSilicon said:
    Cool! I'm glad it worked. The whole share sheet interface is cumbersome to me. Whenever I use it for any app, including my own, I end up having to fumble around in it until I get it to do anything useful. Good thing you had a backup too.

Agree. I’ve had many oddities and head scratching moments. I had more hair before using iOS lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@auxmux said:

I must be blind though as I can’t find any import in the UI or in the online manual. I am obviously just missing it as I have done it before years back, but for the life of me I can’t figure it out.

It's to the right of the keyboard on standalone.

• @auxmux said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@auxmux said:

It's to the right of the keyboard on standalone.

Thanks for the reply. I got it done another way. I was curious about the thing at the side of the keyboard, but it didn’t seem to do anything. After your reply I was curious so tried again and found that on my old Air2 I’m using, pressing that only registers now and again. Probably works better on a newer model, but on my Air2 it registers maybe one press out of every ten. Will be updating my iPad at the end of this year - have noticed many oddities of late that were not there a few years back.

• edited May 2022

Ah odd, glad you got it sorted. Getting into Phasemaker as well again. It's so well done like all @brambos apps.

• @auxmux said:
    Ah odd, glad you got it sorted. Getting into Phasemaker as well again. It's so well done like all @brambos apps.

Yes, Phasemaker is a fav of mine. Some FM is always a nice partner to my other current favs of Aparillo and Tera Pro. Spoilt for sound these days.