Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Panflow by AUDIOMODERN

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1620175108

Description:

Panflow is a Creative Panning Modulator & Stereo rhythm generator plugin designed to Shape complex, evolving panning patterns and add random, rhythmical movement to any audio track in real-time.

You can Create Instant fluid motion with precise stereo editing, with an easy-to-use interface and powerful pattern editor and give your audio a more lively, dynamic feel, or add dynamism to any static sound.

Use as Standalone or as an Audio Unit (AUv3) plugin in your favorite iOS Host or DAW

Panflow is endlessly variable & endlessly interesting.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 9.3
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• @CapnWillie said:
    Hot sauce 🔥

FREE hot sauce!

Thank you AudioModern.

• Really like the random automation button. Thanks for the great free app.

• A free panning automation app? This is cool 👊🏼🙃 big up and thanks Audiomodern!!!!

• The contrast of the UI is way to low for me to even bother getting it, can't see sh*t...

• Awesome I’ve been wanting a panning app too. Cheers. Thanks @Audiomodern

• @Samu said:
    The contrast of the UI is way to low for me to even bother getting it, can't see sh*t...

+1

• Always the most amazing work from @Audiomodern

• edited May 2022

@Samu said:
    The contrast of the UI is way to low for me to even bother getting it, can't see sh*t...

I feel you, a few shades darker on the background color would be ideal for users and probably look even more eye-catching!

• Customizable UI colors like in the ToneBoosters apps would work well.

• @Slush said:
    Customizable UI colors like in the ToneBoosters apps would work well.

Great idea!

• Absolutely awesome stuff as always. Can’t believe all these effects apps are free. I have every plugin from AudioModern and they’re all amazing.

• Thanks Audiomodern modern for your generosity once again! This looks excellent 😬

• edited May 2022

Love AudioModern's stuff.

And by the way, their same free iOS apps are free for desktop

https://audiomodern.com/products/

• edited May 2022

And after installing Panflow on desktop, it appears the previous name of the app was "Riffer", which I assume they changed because of it being confusingly similar to "Riffler"?

Also, @Audiomodern, I love your apps but is there any way to tone down the lilac colored interface? It's burning my eyes out. :)

• Right on!

• This is great and free! I want to give a big thumbs up to @Audiomodern for detailed video tutorials.
    Also, I think I found a bug - in waveform edit view 25/50/75 range presets are not symmetrical relative to the center line.
    And, Panflow works excellent as midi cc modulator in AUM, is there any chance you update Gatelab to the same functionality in AUv3 format?

• @NeuM said:
    And after installing Panflow on desktop, it appears the previous name of the app was "Riffer", which I assume they changed because of it being confusingly similar to "Riffler"?

Also, @Audiomodern, I love your apps but is there any way to tone down the lilac colored interface? It's burning my eyes out. :)

Riffer is a separate app and was released before Riffler, I think https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/riffer/id1435691909

• edited May 2022

@NeuM said:

Nope not at all. There is a typo in the PanFlow installer which appears when you hit the custom install button where it looks like you are installing Riffer (another AM app). I emailed their tech support and was told it’s a typo and despite what you see, PF is actually installed. I was told the typo will be fixed with an update.

Edit: Talking about the Mac installer

• @yowza said:

@NeuM said:

Nope not at all. There is a typo in the PanFlow installer which appears when you hit the custom install button where it looks like you are installing Riffer (another AM app). I emailed their tech support and was told it’s a typo and despite what you see, PF is actually installed. I was told the typo will be fixed with an update.

Edit: Talking about the Mac installer

Good info. Thanks.

• Here is my tutorial & demo for Panflow from last nights Live Stream.
    For free this is brilliant, very versatile with tons of panning capabilities.
    I hope you enjoy the video.

• Riffer is purest iOS gold! Treasure 🙌🏼

@gusgranite said:

@NeuM said:

Riffer is a separate app and was released before Riffler, I think https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/riffer/id1435691909

• I have made a discovery.
    There is a Midi Out button and you can assign your own cc. So this is by default a 'pan flow' but can be used to emit any CC to a shape of your choosing. Hook it up to AUM tempo via CC and a player (like enso) which synchronises to host tempo for interesting results :-)