Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What happend to Lunar Lander??

Lunar Lander can’t be found. Not via search and also not through the „my apps“

Comments

• @DarkAum3o said:

It should appear in your purchased apps list. The developer stopped making it available for sale. If you search the forum, you will find a discussion of this and a quote from the developer on the topic.

• Haaaa…I really missed that topic…thx

• @espiegel123 said:

@DarkAum3o said:

It should appear in your purchased apps list. The developer stopped making it available for sale. If you search the forum, you will find a discussion of this and a quote from the developer on the topic.

Do you have a link to the quote from the developer? I searched all the links and couldn't find it.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@espiegel123 said:

@DarkAum3o said:

Do you have a link to the quote from the developer? I searched all the links and couldn't find it.

I don't. It is somewhere here on the forum. Short version: they decided that iOS changes to frequently for them to keep up with.

• @Danny_Kil said:
    From the developer’s Facebook page:

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/be/9k3a4xltjuxq.png

It’s really not a great excuse to stop selling the app, especially since it still works fine.

• @NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

It’s really not a great excuse to stop selling the app, especially since it still works fine.

Um, except that it was free?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

Not entirely, it had an IAP to get the extra Plate verbs and tempo sync.

• @Gravitas said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

Not entirely, it had an IAP to get the extra Plate verbs and tempo sync.

Huh, didn’t know that. So yeah, I’d be a bit less cavalier if I had purchased those.

• edited May 2022

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

I paid for it. Didn't you?

• @NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

Nope, it was free when I downloaded. Hell of a deal…

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

Check the in-app purchase option.

• @NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

Yeah, free app but full app was an in app purchase.
    Small bummer that they pulled, great app!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

In hindsight, they probably should not have offered 95% of the functionality for free unless they intended to make it an ad-supported app.

• @NeuM said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@NeuM said:

@Danny_Kil said:

In hindsight, they probably should not have offered 95% of the functionality for free unless they intended to make it an ad-supported app.

It was a trial balloon. It probably gave them a sense of what the best-case might be .... and they decided that their time would be more profitably spent on other pursuits.

• Im glad i got it when I did as it’s a killer app. It’ll suck whenever it stops working as I use it pretty often.

• It doesn’t open for me anymore even after delete and reinstall. By not opening I mean it opens and goes to a black screen and immediately crashes. So, it opens, it just doesn’t finish opening.

• Shame. My fave delay, still using it on virtually everything. The blessing/curse of Apple strikes again.

• @DMan said:
    It doesn’t open for me anymore even after delete and reinstall. By not opening I mean it opens and goes to a black screen and immediately crashes. So, it opens, it just doesn’t finish opening.

are you using it in standalone? if you host it in AUM it works - maybe other hosts will allow the same.

• Wow, didn’t know they pulled it. The Fabs and this are my constant go-tos. Seriously a special combo. Here’s hoping it won’t get broken for years to come. If I were on desktop, this would make the very very short list of plugins I’d spend full price on.

• I bought the IAP after their release, great BBD delay and very sad to see them go. To be honest I find the desktop version too expensive especially already having all the Valhalla stuff.

• Still got the demo, too bad we can’t buy the IAP. I use it for the plate reverbs, great vintage sound. I agree they gave away too much, it’s almost a full app.

• edited May 2022

@DarkAum3o said:

Turned out the developer is a cun+ who treats customers like a Grizzly treats Salmon. If you are interested in being treated like a meal on a plate the cun+ in question can be found here https://www.pulsarmodular.com/products/

• Sad knowing that. Was always waiting for the stereo delay update that the Dev had promised (if I remembered correctly ). Shocked that they can just take it away like that.

• @audiblevideo said:

@DMan said:
    It doesn’t open for me anymore even after delete and reinstall. By not opening I mean it opens and goes to a black screen and immediately crashes. So, it opens, it just doesn’t finish opening.

are you using it in standalone? if you host it in AUM it works - maybe other hosts will allow the same.

I had tried it about a month ago before I had updated my iPad’s to
    the most recent iOS version and it was still working, now it goes to black screen
    then immediately crashes and it cannot be found in AUM as auv3.
    I was going to use it on my mega album project.
    Oh well.

• Shocked and amazed they sell Lunar Lander for desktop for $140.00. In the current competitive environment, this price seems way out of line, but whatever.

Maybe they should offer a "Lunar Lander 2" on iOS with a more realistic long-term model in mind and an up-front price which would make sales and ongoing maintenance worth it for them.

• @Gravitas said:

@audiblevideo said:

@DMan said:

I had tried it about a month ago before I had updated my iPad’s to
    the most recent iOS version and it was still working, now it goes to black screen
    then immediately crashes and it cannot be found in AUM as auv3.
    I was going to use it on my mega album project.
    Oh well.

The standalone crashes for me but the AU is still working for me in AUM. Have you tried rebooting to see if it shows up?

• I just tried using the standalone and it crashes. Screw these guys. I’ll never buy anything from them again.

• @NeuM said:
    Maybe they should offer a "Lunar Lander 2" on iOS with a more realistic long-term model in mind and an up-front price which would make sales and ongoing maintenance worth it for them.

This :)

@NeuM said:
    I just tried using the standalone and it crashes. Screw these guys. I’ll never buy anything from them again.

Erm...Not this ;)

This discussion has been closed.