Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone else experiencing Cubasis 3.4.3 mixdown issues?

I’m finding the mixdown to be unreliable. Sometimes there seem to be issues with offset (mixdown starting at just a different moment compared with the song) or things like this:

I find myself recording Cubasis in AUM or AudioShare where the recordings are fine.
[4th gen Air, iOS 15.1]

Anyone else experiencing things like this?

Comments

• I occasionally have to mix down in real time mode. Have you tried that? You can also freeze all the tracks.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I occasionally have to mix down in real time mode. Have you tried that? You can also freeze all the tracks.

thank you!
    not getting there yet.. real-time rendering seems to take a lot of time and on a first view results in the same problem.