Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

anyone using m-vave chocolate bluetooth controller?

..to midi-control your ios apps? If so, are you having the same connectivity problems I'm having? I thought at first this was a great little controller (4 midi-assignable foot switches), but I've had continuing issues with the unit losing connectivity with my iPad. Sometimes it's after 10 minutes, sometimes after 60, but this consistently happens. I'm using an 2021 iPad Pro, running IOS 15.4.1. I've put the pedal aside and will not be using it again unless I can identify a solution to the problem.

Comments

• wimwim
    edited May 14

That looks like a pretty cool little foot switch. I hope you find a solution because that looks real tempting if it can be made to work. TBH, at that price point, I'm not too surprised that it might have quality issues though.

• edited May 14

I think I found a solution. If I connect through the Conji app, it's stable and doesn't drop off