Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRAMBO 2.0 is LIVE!!!

Comments

• Anyone knows if Drambo can internally records midi messages coming from channel MIDI plug-ins?

• bigups the whole team:) the creator and the serious helpers.
    generous and huge update! thank you!!!!:)

• Wow, hecka update. Thanks so much guys! You’re absolutely killing it, my dudes.

• Forgot to mention in release notes: you can drag'n'drop samples from OsX desktop directly to flexi sampler or to (+) button (flexi sampler is created automatically). You need to turn on Universal Control.

• Thanks Giku, a massive release! Also big-ups to the beta testers and document writers, a true community effort and it is very much appreciated. I still have never really got into Drambo but now with the song arranger I don't have an excuse. I will also grab the IAP as some way of saying thanks to Giku.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Forgot to mention in release notes: you can drag'n'drop samples from OsX desktop directly to flexi sampler or to (+) button (flexi sampler is created automatically). You need to turn on Universal Control.

Amazing. Thanks beepstreet.

• Thank you very much @giku_beepstreet for your hard work

• Looks and sounds great on my iPad, but I can't get any sound from it on my M1 Mini, and the play button doesn't seem to do anything. Any ideas @giku_beepstreet that I might be overlooking?

• edited May 2022

@monz0id said:
    Looks and sounds great on my iPad, but I can't get any sound from it on my M1 Mini, and the play button doesn't seem to do anything. Any ideas @giku_beepstreet that I might be overlooking?

Tap tempo button on the top bar and check "Sync" option. I bet it's synchronized to MIDI clock or sth.

If it doesn't help, drop me an email pls [email protected]

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@monz0id said:
    Looks and sounds great on my iPad, but I can't get any sound from it on my M1 Mini, and the play button doesn't seem to do anything. Any ideas @giku_beepstreet that I might be overlooking?

Tap tempo button on the top bar and check "Sync" option. I bet it's synchronized to MIDI clock or sth.

If it doesn't help, drop me an email pls [email protected]

Thanks - yeah tried that, sync is off, still no joy - it's weird there's no sound either, all of my other music apps are working ok. I'll send over an email - looking forward to using this on desktop as it looks superb.

• @Yalexein said:
    Anyone knows if Drambo can internally records midi messages coming from channel MIDI plug-ins?

Not yet. You'll need a MIDI recorder plugin for now, like Imaginando LK or MIDI Tape Recorder from our fellow member Geert Bevin.

• @monz0id said:

That's odd. Works on my M1 MacBook Air.

• 👏 thank you for this, drambo still blows my mind everyday!

• edited May 2022

@cyberheater said:

@monz0id said:

I can get everything to work, but Ableton link doesn't work. no start/stop/play/sync
    low priorities, but thought I'd just try it

• @Yalexein said:
    Anyone knows if Drambo can internally records midi messages coming from channel MIDI plug-ins?

You can use separate app like Streambyter to create a loopback. Just lunch it in the background. Then connect your plugin to Midi Out module with Streambyter output selected. And then in the track settings make sure that track receiving messages from Streambyter.

• Mind-blowing update!!! Congratulations to all of you! It was worth the wait indeed. Thank you! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• @cyberheater said:

@monz0id said:

What OS are you on? I'm on 11.6, so should work, but I'm getting no sound or transport movement at all. Works perfectly on the iPad, mind.

• Running iOS apps on OSX is not perfect yet. Apple improves this from version to version.

• edited May 2022

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Running iOS apps on OSX is not perfect yet. Apple improves this from version to version.

Its running pretty well here (other than my Ableton link issue). I was hoping in the new version we'd be able to just host Mac AUs as well. No worries. Hosting AU and Drambo are doing just fine accepting clock...

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Running iOS apps on OSX is not perfect yet. Apple improves this from version to version.

One thing that's neat is that you can turn on Touch Alternatives in the app's preferences, and the trackpad becomes pressure sensitive. At least, my desktop Magic Trackpad does.

• edited May 2022

Amazing update!

Thank you Giku and everyone that worked on this.

Now I just gotta learn how to use this version! Auto grow is cool as is having different track lengths per pattern but…

How do I shorten tracks that grew too long? Or how do I change track length now?

• @giku_beepstreet - how do I support you with some extra cash?

Already bought every app you’ve released, so, what to do?

dDrambo 2.0 seems to be so freakin’ awesome!!
    This weekend will be a 100% dRamboweekend…

• BroCoast:
    watch
    all answers for the 2.0 there
    thanks to @rs2000 !!!!

• Awesome! Game Changer 2.0 😉 Please provide a coffee IAP!

• Drambo is not available in the Russian app store?

• edited May 2022

@BroCoast said:
    Amazing update!

Thank you Giku and everyone that worked on this.

Now I just gotta learn how to use this version! Auto grow is cool as is having different track lengths per pattern but…

How do I shorten tracks that grew too long? Or how do I change track length now?

I explain this in the sequencer and autogrow sections of my vid, from 04:15 onwards.

But in summary, there are a few ways to change the length of a sequence, either before or after recording sequencer data:
    1. Drag right from the sequencer bar to increase/decrease (go back left) the number of bars.
    2. Hold or drag on sections of the sequencer bar to bring up a context menu for the selected bars, allowing you to crop to that selection, clear notes or delete the bar(s) entirely.
    3. With a bar highlighted, swipe down on it and it will be deleted.

• @waka_x said:
    BroCoast:
    watch
    all answers for the 2.0 there
    thanks to @rs2000 !!!!

Thanks, figured it out.

Now to rebuild my old faithful live setup to accomodate all these changes/upgrades!

• @BroCoast said:

crop them in that little window in the center above the pads

• WOOOOW MAN. This update is AMAZING. As if sequencer wasn’t enough i’m totally drooling over the curves 🤤
    Also the buttons module has been on my wishlist for a long time. However i don’t understand the “swipe up” function on that module.

And a vocoder 😃. I love vocoders

I have only one feature request. A tip jar or a donation button. I can’t beleve that this a free update 😳

I still don’t get the 77 thing 😂

• edited May 2022

@Lorichs said:
    I still don’t get the 77 thing 😂

When we were beta testing build 77 of what was previously called Drambo 1.5, the original thought was that the update would be released on Saturday 14 May. 7+7.

But as it turns out, it came a day earlier and we finally badgered Giku to correctly designate this version 2.0.