Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great work! (& FRs)

edited December 2012 in Support and Feedback
Hi Michael & fellow AudioBussers ;)

So far I'm loving AudioBus, it's soo smooth moving from app to app & recording in MTDaw - can't believe I'm doing this on a portable device! <3

I have a minor bug report, & a few suggestions after a few hours with AB -

. Bug - In NLog, if I use the arp in hold mode, play some keys, exit to Jamup, then go back to NLog, the keys stop holding
. FR - it'd be nice if Rebirth recorded to separate tracks in MTDaw, but maybe that's for Propellerheads to sort out..
. FR - it would be v.nice to switch to other midi/controller type apps from within the AB menu (even tho, they don't support AB), eg Midi Designer Pro, TB Midi Stuff, Music Studio2, etc

Many thanks for making such a wonderful app Michael! I wish you all the best <3

Comments

• Cheers @BenGeeBee =)

I've let Rolf know about the NLog thing. Thanks for the other feedback - I'll keep this stuff in mind.
  • Quite agree about other (MIDI) apps being able to use the AB menu. The workflow via the AB menu is very neat and it would be great if you're running an AB synth off a sequencer like Little Midi Machine to have that sequencer inside the AB menu.