Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala Sampler added a sweet Easter egg - Extract stems from audio

The ability to split audio into - Drums, Bass, Vocals, and OTHER.

Here’s a short video made by “Beatmaker is the squad” showing exactly how to do it.

link

How to do this

1. Make sure to update to the latest version of Koala
  2. Go to the Settings (using the three horizontal lines on Koala)

1. Press and hold “OK” for about 15 seconds (wait until the countdown has ended)

To use the feature
1. Select the audio file you’re trying to work on.
2. Go to Edit/Tools/Extract Stems
3. It should download the Neural files needed to do the stem extraction (for the first time only)
4. The stems will then be extracted into other pads.

Hope this helps.

#SEONN

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I saw that in that in the update notes but haven’t used it since recent update. Thanks for pointing it out. Cheers!

• I tried to unlock, but I got strum under de chromatic playback.

• @jaijai said:
    I tried to unlock, but I got strum under de chromatic playback.

Update the app for the new goodies :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@jaijai said:
    I tried to unlock, but I got strum under de chromatic playback.

Update the app for the new goodies :sunglasses:

Hahaha omg I am so embarrassed :)
    I see it now, thank you

• edited April 2022

@ehehehe said:
    Thanks! I'd only caught the strumming, whoa. Now I can stop using Let's Unmix, making Koala even more of a one stop shop for my sampling needs, sweet!

Yeah, I’m super thankful it’s now in Koala. Makes remixing stems a whole lot easier.

That said, Let’s Unmix developer also has been working on the app. You can now export MIDI out of the stems.

Thankful for both options, all the same.

• Good feature tnx elf

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looks like Marek the dev for Koala is developing a new companion looper app.