Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Axiom mini 32 with Midisequencer 1.6

Hi! I'm entering notes into midi sequencer with my axiom mini 32 controller keyboard. The problem is, it is recording note on and note off messages. So for example, say I press a c2 note on my keyboard it records on that step but when I release the key it records the c2 note again on the next step, so I am getting the same note twice every time. I've tried my juno 106 and nord lead 2 with the same results but it does record correctly with my novation impulse controller keyboard! Has anyone else experienced this problem of it recording the note off message with your keyboard? Any help greatly appreciated guys.